Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar

Taste of Belgium Bistro

Taste of Belgium Bisto" opened a few months ago at Paseo Herencia mall (under the Cinema). They also own Taste of Belgium Chocolate Shop (yum) at Renaissance Mall.

The picture was taken in the afternoon (they open at 5 pm). At night they were very busy. I looked at a few of the sandwiches that people were eating and they looked delicious. They will eventually open for lunch and have more tables around the "Dancing Waters" area.

TASTE OF BELGIUM BISTRO – MENU

TASTE OF BELGIUM –BELGIUM BEER MENU

Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 11-11-2007 at 02:08 PM.

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    hopefully if the food is as good as when they owned le dome it should be a great new place to eat..

we just returned last week, and visited Tase of Belgium 3 times for Lunch, Dinner and just for dessert... it was our favorite restaurant...
    - excellent staff... prompt service, knowledgable about the food and wine (not the customary "everything is good" when inquiring about the menu)
    - almost every dish was excellent.. great Chevice , Escargot, fish soup, salads, tuna, Chocolate cake....
    - Fair pricing... wine, food, etc were worth the price....

i did not feel that way about many of the restaurants in Aruba... most appeared to have waitstaff that had never actually eaten at a restaurant before, and were unfamiliar with how to serve effectively....

The beers served here are REALLY good.

They also have the strongest free wi-fi in the area. I use my portable wi-fi Skype phone here and make free calls back to the States while drinking a cold beer