Could anyone share their experiences at any of these restrauants;
Thanks for your comments, grady
- The flying fishbone, we've eaten there once and it was very good. The wind blowing through the palms created a great atmosphere.
- Madame Janette's, we've eaten there several times and it's good food, but I think it's abit pricey, do you?
- The French Steakhouse, we've eaten there several times and it's been ok. Where is the best steak on the Island??
- The Old Cunucu house, We've eaten there several times, good food but not much atmosphere.
- Texas de Brazil, many times we've eaten here and was wondering. Can a human eat that much meat?
- Gambero Rosso at the mall, haven't tried it yet. Looks good, anyone tried it yet?
- Danel's steak and & chop, is it really that good. I have heard it's pricey but it's great. Anyone Know