Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    the desert. the national park just laying on the beach in total relaxation.

Tell me about it.

Could anyone share their experiences at any of these restrauants;

• The flying fishbone, we've eaten there once and it was very good. The wind blowing through the palms created a great atmosphere.
    • Madame Janette's, we've eaten there several times and it's good food, but I think it's abit pricey, do you?
    • The French Steakhouse, we've eaten there several times and it's been ok. Where is the best steak on the Island??
    • The Old Cunucu house, We've eaten there several times, good food but not much atmosphere.
    • Texas de Brazil, many times we've eaten here and was wondering. Can a human eat that much meat?
    • Gambero Rosso at the mall, haven't tried it yet. Looks good, anyone tried it yet?
    • Danel's steak and & chop, is it really that good. I have heard it's pricey but it's great. Anyone Know
    Thanks for your comments, grady

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ok Shady Grady, here's my 2 cents on the above restaurants. Now, bear in mind, others will have their own personal opinions and u should let them all weigh in.
    Love Flying Fishbone. Worth the trip.. pricey taxi ride. This year we will visit their neighbor Old Man and the Sea which we have heard raves about.
    Madam Jeannettes, another good one, pricey, but good. Will go agian in april.
    Haven't been to French steakhouse, Old Cunucu or Daniels.
    Texas de Brazil- also like it, can't justify that $$ when my family can't eat that much. If you avoid the salad bar it might be worth it.
    Gambero Russo- will never go again, enuf said on that one.
    Other places out there that I would suggest if you haven't tried are as follows; Sunset Grill, Ruins del Mar, Chalet Suisse( new reports haven't been good), Casa Tua...
    hope that helps you. Remember, read others opinions as I am not an expert and will be the first to tell it like it is.

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental

Talking

Dont forget Bingo's!!! My new favorite! Yummmyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by shady grady View Post
    Could anyone share their experiences at any of these restrauants;

• The flying fishbone, we've eaten there once and it was very good. The wind blowing through the palms created a great atmosphere.
    Check out some of these threads:

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/flying+fishbone.html
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/old+man+and+the+sea.html
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/sunset+dinner.html
    Madame Janette's, we've eaten there several times and it's good food, but I think it's abit pricey, do you?
    Agree in that MOST restaurants have become more expensive. http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/restaurants+inexpensive.html

Where is the best steak on the Island??
    Danel's steak and & chop, is it really that good. I have heard it's pricey but it's great. Anyone Know
    Tons of opinions. Have never heard a bad thing about LG Smith. Sunset Grille is one of our favorites, but more expensive than Madame Janette. http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/steakhouse.html

Gambero Rosso at the mall, haven't tried it yet. Looks good, anyone tried it yet?
    For Italian http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/italian.html

mac

Smile Cooks

out new favorite is cooks. ommi and staff are great, food the same. excellent atmosphere and lots of fun. just down the street from el gaucho toward the airport

Thanks for the tips my fellow travelers. Just a couple weeks till my mind gets clear and my belly gets full.

Shady Grady

IMHO the best steak on the island is at El Gaucho's followed very closely by L.G. Smith's. Have not been to French Steakhouse but reviews have been good.

Don't forget Driftwood for seafood and have fun!

Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

I would agree with LG smith I thought it was awesome there, pricey but then again isn't any good restaurant. As far as ElGaucho we went there our first trip and that was it, didn't care for it too many other good restaurants on the island. How about Ruth Chris if you want a yummy steak, has anyone been may have to try it this trip

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Here are my two cents worth:

Flying Fishbone: We went last year after not being there for a few years and were a little disappointed. Food was good but the tables were too close together. It was not like that before. We joked with two other tables as we felt like the three tables were all dinning together! This year we went to Old Man and the Sea and really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

Screaming Eagles is a lovely place to try.

LG Smith is our all time favourite!! We compared it to El Gaucho as we had been to both this year and LG is only very slightly more expensive but you get better food (IMO) and better service and better dinning atmosphere. We consider this the best steak in Aruba.

Daniel's: We went to once and found it very pricey and not really worth it. Restaurant nice but not fabulous atmosphere.

Gamberro Rosso: Went there three times, twice was a yes and once a no. We will try it one more time before we lay a judgement. Very nice atmosphere and pretty restaurant.

Madame Jeanettes: We always enjoy this restaurant. Food very good and it is a fun atmosphere. Presentation of food is better at some of the newer restaurants but it is always a "must" when we got to Aruba.
    Last edited by Randi; 01-11-2009 at 10:23 AM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

ok, thanks. We are going to try these restrauants this year, some we have eaten many time and some never.

saturday the 24th 7:30 or earlier Texas de Brazil
    sunday the 25th 7:30 Gambero Rosso
    monday the 26th 7:30 old man & the sea
    tuesday the 27th 7:30 Yemanja woodfired grill
    wednesday the 28th 7:30 Madame Janetts
    thursday the 29th 7:30 Flying Fishbone
    friday the 30th 7:30 L.G.Smith's steak & Chops
    saturday the 31st anytime Iguana Joe's
    Last edited by shady grady; 01-22-2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast