Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Smile Texas Brazilian coupon

A few years ago you could sign up and they would give you a 50 % off coupon to eat there. Does anyone know if you can still do this and which website do you go to. Thanks alot. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

http://texasdebrazil.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W TDB eClub
    "You'll receive a gift for joining, special offers throughout the year
    and the latest news... All in your inbox. "

And they do still do it. I used my 2009 - 50% off coupon the other nite. . . Sad to say I ate like a fool and waddled out after 1 and 1/2 hours of beef. . .

Tom and Pam

Thanks alot guys. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I just signed up for the coupons on the website. It sent me an email right away saying 25% off but expires in Feb. We are going in April and was wondering if anyone thought we may get that 50% off coupon before then?

Smile

They use to give 50 % off right away. I'm thinking that they cut back to 25%. When you sign up, they always have it expire in 30 days. About 2 weeks before you go, sign up in your spouses name and you will get another 25 % off to use on your trip. Kent