Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Texas de Brazil or Amazonia?

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    I've only ever been to Amazonia and I would go back. We enjoy their very complete buffets as well as the endless meat.

The Texas de Brazil is part of a chain with locations across southeastern USA. Depending where you live, you could enjoy them year round.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Yeah, that is why I asked. We have only been to Amazonia as well but it was so long ago we really don't remember how we felt about it. Thanks very much for everyone's feedback.
    9th trip to Aruba in

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    been to both..texas de brazil is imho much better..larger place..better salad bar..better views..meats are superb as is the's a shame they stopped the coupons where they would send you a bogo on your birthday or anniversary..they also have a nice bar..went to amazonia once that was enough been to texas de brazil many, many times..
    scott and tricia

Yes, Texas De Brazil is a chain, but the one in Aruba is much better than the ones I have been to in the states. Maybe it was just because we were in Aruba, but the salad bar and meats seemed better quality.

Have not been to Amazonia but may go by there this year.
    Aruba here we come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12