Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving 2015 Post menus or Info Here

Scotts Brats is on the beach at the Playa Linda. They're easy to find and yes turkey sandwich to go is definitely doable.

Just got another email com Quinta Del Carmen. The chef says they will probably have turkey and ham. The plan is for Thanksgiving style dishes all week. Sounds good to me.

But Quinta will also have their regular menu on Thanks Giving day? I was hoping to try the rack of lamb..

They will still have their regular menu. Thanksgiving style items will be specials.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    went there last year. It was GROSS!!!!

Which place was gross? I love Scott's Brats and Quinta Del Carmen gets great reviews.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    amsterdam manor., instant mashed potatoes, burnt stove top stuffing, slimey okra , frozen turkey breast meat. the only acceptable food was the pumpkin soup and the cranberry sauce. certainly was'nt like grandma's.

Aruba since 1979
    oh paul that is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmorin View Post
    amsterdam manor., instant mashed potatoes, burnt stove top stuffing, slimey okra , frozen turkey breast meat. the only acceptable food was the pumpkin soup and the cranberry sauce. certainly was'nt like grandma's.

Here is the link to Matthews Beachside Restaurant's Thanksgiving menu. It looks so good. http://www.matthews-aruba.com/specia...ksgiving-menu/

Take note it says only with reservations. This would be my top choice but since we aren't arriving till that afternoon I don't want to commit to a dinner reservation.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Tracey, we ended up at Matthews last year on Thanksgiving. We did not have reservations. Since we tend to dine out early we had no problem being seated. I believe we arrived around 6:00. Our original plan was to go to Hollywood Smokehouse for some BBQ but hey were closed for the holiday so we walked over to Matthews. They were serving the special menu as well as the regular menu. I bet if you called just before you head out they would accommodate you.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 11-08-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast