Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving Dinner In Aruba

I saw one at Amsterdam Manor Website Mangoes and La Cabana Islander grill. The both have Thanks Giving buffet.

In past years I found menus were posted closer to the holiday. I was always surprised at how many restaurants offered special menus. Last year I emailed Quinta delCarmen to see if they were planning to have turkey on their menu. They were quick to reply and did offer it. My feeling is you will probably find buffet menus in some of the high rise hotel restaurants.

I'm not a big turkey fan. I like turkey sandwiches for lunch but for Thanks Giving I usually buy a spiral ham back home. Speaking of turkey sandwiches, I just remember on this board people bragging about the turkey sandwiches that sell out at Scots Brats. I never got a chance to try them and people were bragging about it. I wonder if they will continue the tradition this year.

I never got to Scott's for the sandwiches either. One year we got there they were all sold out by 11:00 am.
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 11-10-2016 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I'm not a big turkey fan. I like turkey sandwiches for lunch but for Thanks Giving I usually buy a spiral ham back home. Speaking of turkey sandwiches, I just remember on this board people bragging about the turkey sandwiches that sell out at Scots Brats. I never got a chance to try them and people were bragging about it. I wonder if they will continue the tradition this year.
    YES! Scott's Brats will have their famous turkey sandwiches again this year - get there early!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Oh do tell about the turkey sandwiches...are they offered on Thanksgiving? And starting at lunchtime or do we go get them at breakfast? My husband would LOVE this so we want to make sure we get there before they sell out! Any info is appreciated!

Scott's offers them the day before Thanksgiving. Everyone raves about them. You'll need to get there early!

Oh the day before! Can I go at breakfast time and get one to eat later in the day or do they start serving them at lunchtime?

I would think you could get them at breakfast time. We got there at 11;00 and they were already out. Try sending Luvsun a pm, she'll be able to tell you for sure

I suggest getting there as early as possible. They sell out quickly!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast