Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Are these good choices?

For our 5 year anniversary we are thinking of doing Passions for a sunset dinner. Should we make the reservation for 6 pm or 6:30? Sunset is at 6:42 pm. Also how much is a cab ride there? The 3 other places I wanted to make reservations at are El Gauchos, Madame Jeanettes, and Screaming Eagle. What time is good to go to these restaurants and how much is the cab ride from Palm Beach? Thanks for any information!

http://taxiaruba.com/new/farelist.html
    Palm Beach to Eagle Beach (Screaming Eagle & Passions) $7
    PB to Madame Janette $8
    PB to El Gaucho $10
    Prices are per fare, not per person, each way
    $3 surcharge on Sundays.

Reservation time is personal preference. How late will you be on the beach each day?

As to a sunset dinner at Passions, the sun sets fairly quickly because you are closer to the equator. Would lean towards 6:00 - 6:15 p.m.

we made our reservations for 6pm. If the sun sets at 6:45 and you are being seated at 6:30- you want to be enjoying the sunset and not be bothered with the waiter trying to get your order.

I love Madame Jeanette's! Good choice

Quote Originally Posted by aruba2613 View Post
    For our 5 year anniversary we are thinking of doing Passions for a sunset dinner. Should we make the reservation for 6 pm or 6:30? Sunset is at 6:42 pm. Also how much is a cab ride there? The 3 other places I wanted to make reservations at are El Gauchos, Madame Jeanettes, and Screaming Eagle. What time is good to go to these restaurants and how much is the cab ride from Palm Beach? Thanks for any information!
    I think these choices are great, when are you going ? Have a wonderful Anniversary.