Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sagman17

Thread: Timeshare Owner's Dining Discounts

Timeshare Owner's Dining Discounts

Another thread reminded me of an old restaurant, La Terraza, that used to give timeshare owners a discount.

Does anyone know of other restaurants (not affiliated with a resort) that do the same thing?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    not sure but i really do miss la terraza..it was great when it was below the marina hotel..you would get a discount and you could also charge the bill to your room..their food was delicious..when they moved into the empty eyesore across the street we went there a few times before it closed and they still had great food and they were so nice..it was lovely sitting outside overlooking the marina and they really tried to make your meal memorable..i wish they would reopen again..
    scott and tricia

Quote Originally Posted by sagman17 View Post
    not sure but i really do miss la terraza..it was great when it was below the marina hotel..you would get a discount and you could also charge the bill to your room..their food was delicious..when they moved into the empty eyesore across the street we went there a few times before it closed and they still had great food and they were so nice..it was lovely sitting outside overlooking the marina and they really tried to make your meal memorable..i wish they would reopen again..
    I agree with everything you said.....wish they would come back, but it won't happen....sadly.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com