Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

TONIGHT COOKS Restaurant on webcast

[SIZE="3"]tune in tonight to the webcast of COOKS http://www.telearuba.aw/

i just heard from ommi that the plan to move the restaurant downstars is still the plan, but COOKS will be open in December using their upstairs restaurant and the move to the first floor is temporarily on hold.

here is an excerpt of the email i received."The place is looking great upstairs. Tomorrow night at 9 pm Aruba time the local tv station, TeleAruba, will be live at Cooks. You can see it on their website's live stream at www.telearuba.aw.

We had to rearrange as well to fit a large gaita band to play in there. It is looking good for tomorrow where my niece, Ichelle, will be speaking in my place. Chef Ever and Souse Chef Eldrick will also be explaining the menu."

so if you have a few minutes and want to see the webcast the link is
    at the top of this post.

/SIZE]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 11-22-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    update.....for those of you that missed the telearuba webcast i just got this message from OMMI, the owner (and member of this forum)

remember too that in most states in the USA we are at least 1 hr behind due to clocks being turned back 3 wks ago.
    Hi Andrea,

I was trying to access the forum but forgot my password. Could you post for me to those who were unable to watch the show last night, they'll be able to see it tomorrow again at 9 am and also at 1:30 pm.

Thanks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,
    Ommi

Aruba since 1979
    i saw the webcast and it was awesome........a great band played.....good singers.....great interview with the hostess.