Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top Three, but taking Kids (teens)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hard Rock
    Iguana Joes
    El Guacho
    Casa Tua
    Smokey Joes
    TOmato Charlies

Aruba since 1979
    B-55
    (i forgot to put that one on my original suggestion.)

We've been to El Gaucho about 5 times in past 2 years w/our grand son; he was 8 months & 20 months; the staff are very nice to families with youngsters and babies!
    http://www.elgaucho-aruba.com/
    an excerpt:
    "... we inaugurated our Kids Play Room. Parents can now quietly enjoy their dinner while the little ones entertain with arcade games, Disney videos, drawing, lego and more..."

Excellent. We have plenty of places to choose from. Thanks for the input.

We just got back, and stopped by B55 for the Saturday BBQ. It was fantastic! Ribs, Chicken, Potato Salad, Veggies, Corn! Outstanding! When we were there, it was busy, but not too crowded. All locals, but as we were leaving, I saw some rental cars driving in. We hit it when they opened at 11:30 on the way to Baby Beach. I highly recommend it!

We just got back and we did go to MooMba's 2 nights, the Bucaneer and the Italian restaurant by he Califonia Lighthouse. We did MooMbas for the sunset (never again - too many flies) and once after the sunset. Both times the food and service were very good but the flies around sunset are not worth the outdoor eating experience. The seafood chowder was excellent. The Bucaneer was a very good meal. I would highly recommend it. We had 6 kids with us, ages 6 to 14. The fish tanks kept them busy. The food was excellent. The Itlaian restaurant by the Califonia Lighthouse is an excellent setting. Beautiful sunset and outdoor eating but a little pricy for kids. They did give us have portions but it still cost $18 for a plate of pasta. Next time we will leave the kids in the resort when we go here! The food is expensive but I guess you pay for the view.

We went to the Buccaneer (we did not have a good visit, but I am in the minority i think)

Elgaucho was great. The kids menu has Steak, Ribs, Chicken. My 6 year old had the ribs, and my 3 year old ate the Filet (i think she inhaled it )

Casa Tua is only a pizza place, but they liked it. It is right across from the Radisson.

Benihana, a good show, and food was good for them.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgroi135 View Post
    We went to the Buccaneer (we did not have a good visit, but I am in the minority i think)
    Minority, but not the only one.

Kids Restaurants

Hello!
    Could anyone recommend a good restaurant for kid's birthday on the island? Thanks so much!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast