Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Interesting that everyone seems tyo know about MJ's. I just read 2 not so hot reviews of MJ's on Restaurantsaruba.com so I felt compelled to post my positive review. It seems like someone is always trying to put MJ's down-maybe other restaurants on the island have people posting these reviews. I can understand someone thinking MJ's is expensive, but I am amazed that people complain about the food. I wish they would open a branch in NJ!
    Last edited by jeffnev; 07-16-2010 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    Interesting that everyone seems tyo know about MJ's. I just read 2 not so hot reviews of MJ's on Restaurantsaruba.com so I felt compelled to post my positive review. It seems like someone is always trying to put MJ's down-maybe other restaurants on the island have people posting these reviews. I can understand someone thinking MJ's is expensive, nbut I am amazed that people complain about the food. I wish they would open a branch in NJ!

This side is a Joke in my opinion and i don't care anymore what kind of post they make up there it is a commercialized page and lots of stuff is made up there dosent matter with what kind of excuses the owner of this page comes up with in all of the other BB
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-15-2010 at 06:47 PM. Reason: per reasons that i discussed w/ the chef in pm

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i was at a nail salon the other day, and there was a woman there that recognized me from my avator...........said "are you andrea?"
    we had a bit of a conversation about aruba and she said she is a world traveler and without a doubt 2 restaurants on aruba are the best in the world in her opinion........
    madam janettes AND flying fishbone
    this lady was having a pedicure and was getting ready for a trip to egypt, israel and UAE.

she has even been to the antarctic.
    are there restaurants in antarctica?

Andrea

I cooked in both of the Restaurants before i Opened MJ i was the Chef of FF

I have to tell all of you a funny story.....I love fish, but my wife does not particularly like to eat fish. We went to Madame Janette's the first time (we've been there many times since then) and my wife ordered the "Almond Crusted Grouper". I looked at her strangely and she said "Everyone on the bulletin boards are always talking about this meal so it must be good". Now she eats it every time we go to Madame Janette's. She does not eat fish at any other restaurant whether it's Aruba or New York! That's a big compliment Chef Kasi!

Quote Originally Posted by longislandmike View Post
    I have to tell all of you a funny story.....I love fish, but my wife does not particularly like to eat fish. We went to Madame Janette's the first time (we've been there many times since then) and my wife ordered the "Almond Crusted Grouper". I looked at her strangely and she said "Everyone on the bulletin boards are always talking about this meal so it must be good". Now she eats it every time we go to Madame Janette's. She does not eat fish at any other restaurant whether it's Aruba or New York! That's a big compliment Chef Kasi!

Goes down like a Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I LOVE THE FOOD AND EAT THE SCHNITZEL ABOUT 10 x A YEAR AND YES KASI I CAN FINISH THE PLATE. THE ONLY COMPLAINT IS I GAINED ABOUT 10 LBS THE LAST FEW YEARS AND HAVE TO CUT BACK ON MY VISITS. BUT NOT ONLY IS THE FOOD GOOD BUT THE STAFF IS BETTER AND THEY ARE TRULY GENUINE PEOPLE. RAMON HAS BECOME A VERY GOOD FRIEND AND HAS HELPED ME ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS WITH BUSINESS PROBLEMS. I ALSO KNOW THE STAFFF HAS HELPED THOMAS AND AMADEUS WITH ADVERTISING AND ARE VERY GOOD NEIGHBORS TO OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY BUT THE FACT THAT YOU SERVICE MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER PLACE ON THE ISLAND THAT IS NON ALL INCLUSIVE SAYS SOMETHING AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD. I WILL BE ARRIVING ON THE ISLAND LATE TOMM. AND WILL STOP BY THIS WEEK WITH THE FAMILY AND TELL RAMON HE IS GETTING OLD AND LATE HAPPY B-DAY. ALSO I'M GLAD WORLD CUP IS OVER BECAUSE MY LIVER COULD NOT TAKE ANOTHER 3 WEEKS LIKE IT DID LAST MONTH THERE.

See you at your Bar Buddy

I'm currently in Miami and have some Tasting Dinners at the soft opening for some new Restaurants and to get some equipment, will be back in a week Mark

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    chef kasi i have been to mj about 5x with my wife and 2 kids food is always excelent and the service is great i like the goulash soup to begin my meal

Thank you Scott
    Goulash Rules !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123