Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    jaw

Update on Terrazza restaurant

I haven't seen any recent updates on the Terrazza Restaurant. How does it appear to be doing? Is there any online access to their menu?

This post is a few months old but I was wondering myself if there were any updates. I saw some great reviews on trip advisor and someone took a photo of the menu and posted on the trip advisor photos for that restaurants. The views from the terrace look really nice. I might visit on my trip this month.

Aruba since 1979
    ed..i have friends that dined there last night and they say it was fabulous

you definitely need a reservation

make sure you call Update on Terrazza restaurant-13423708_10208597337045058_2778780556640843495_n.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    This post is a few months old but I was wondering myself if there were any updates. I saw some great reviews on trip advisor and someone took a photo of the menu and posted on the trip advisor photos for that restaurants. The views from the terrace look really nice. I might visit on my trip this month.

Oh ok I will have the concierge at La Cabana get me a reservation. Thx

As we stay at Paradise Beach, I have high hopes for this restaurant. We ate there this past January ( Our Two Weeks In Aruba! ) and it wasn't a great experience. I'm hoping with another year under their belts that they will be better this winter. I'll try them again.

Andy how do you enter this restaurant? Do you go through the pool area and then to the lobby to take an elevator? I email for a reservation last night and got a reply this morning for Monday June 20th 6:30pm. Will report my experience.
    Last edited by ArubaAce; 06-11-2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: correcting sentence

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Andy how do you enter this restaurant? Do you go through the pool area and then to the lobby to take an elevator? I email for a reservation last night and got a reply this morning for Monday June 20th 6:30pm. Will report my experience.

There is an elevator located near the entrance to Carambola. There is a staircase there as well. There is another staircase at the end of the building where Terrazza is. It's on the third floor.

Thanks Andy. I will probably be trying Carambola as well so I will see the elevator.