Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By dmacalli

Thread: Valentines Day Dinner

Valentines Day Dinner

Hello....

We will be in Aruba from Feb 10 - 20 '18 and I am starting to think about Valentines Day dinner for my wife and I. 2 questions...

1 - Any recommendations for a nice fancy dinner (tried 2 Fools And A Bull - booked until MARCH!)? and...
    2 - Do any or many of the nice fancy restaurants allow reservations far in advance?

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by dmacalli View Post
    Hello....

We will be in Aruba from Feb 10 - 20 '18 and I am starting to think about Valentines Day dinner for my wife and I. 2 questions...

1 - Any recommendations for a nice fancy dinner (tried 2 Fools And A Bull - booked until MARCH!)? and...
    2 - Do any or many of the nice fancy restaurants allow reservations far in advance?

Thanks everyone!
    QUICK NOTE - We are staying at the Hilton Aruba, so ideally close to the Palm Beach area...

Thanks..

Aruba since 1979
    try Barefoot, Wilhemena, Madame Janettes, Elements, The Restaurant @ Tierra Del Sol, Quinta Del Carmen, BLT at the Ritz, Windows on Aruba, Screaming Eagle

many restaurants make reservation 6+ months out.

Quote Originally Posted by dmacalli View Post
    Hello....

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-29-2017 at 08:46 PM.

It's great thinking ahead! We'll be there during that time too and haven't even thought about making reservations this far in advance. I guess I need to do that, too.

Also Passions, a short cab ride from Hilton.

Reservation request sent to Passions, looked very nice (as did all of them), remains to be seen if I am successful. Thanks again for the advise everyone.

Aruba since 1979
    we are off tpoic a bit
    however tipping is a great topic

can we go back to valentine dinner and later today i will pull the off topics out and try to create a new thread.