• 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Wacky wahoo

Wacky wahoo

What day of the week is wacky wahoo closed
    Thanks

Either sunday or monday???

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Just looked on restaurants aruba... they are closed for dinner sunday & monday.
    Open 11-4 on sunday for BBQ ?

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Can anybody confirm this is recent info . I thought they were only closed one day and they had a regular dinner no bbq on sunday

Aruba since 1979
    closed sunday

According to their website http://wackywahoo.com/html/contact.html they are open Mon - Sat 5:30-10:00. Reservations can be made only by phone after 2:30 p.m.

Aruba since 1979
    and they really rarely answer their phone before 4 pm.

they need a new communication plan of attack (as well as a bigger restaurant)

I usually have my concierge make my reservations (one of the few places that I leave it to the concierge to do) as WW has no email. They also will only take reservations one month in advance. I was trying to book for xmas but need to wait.

As far as a larger restaurant, I think they are trying to keep it small. However, they have placed more tables in the restaurant and it is tight and not a place for a relaxing, intimate dinner. I would say that their bar area could "go" and be replaced with something smaller so they could gain more space. Only my opinion.....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I usually have my concierge make my reservations (one of the few places that I leave it to the concierge to do) as WW has no email. They also will only take reservations one month in advance. I was trying to book for xmas but need to wait.

As far as a larger restaurant, I think they are trying to keep it small. However, they have placed more tables in the restaurant and it is tight and not a place for a relaxing, intimate dinner. I would say that their bar area could "go" and be replaced with something smaller so they could gain more space. Only my opinion.....
    I agree that the bar doesn't really fit into the restaurant as a whole. It's not like you can wait for your table at the bar while you have a couple drinks. They would have been better suited to setting up a service bar that was much smaller and less obtrusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    I agree that the bar doesn't really fit into the restaurant as a whole. It's not like you can wait for your table at the bar while you have a couple drinks. They would have been better suited to setting up a service bar that was much smaller and less obtrusive.
    When they first opened, they had chairs/barstools at the bar. I had my first dinner at Wacky Wahoo seated at their bar. Wish they still had barstools there because sometimes I'm in Aruba alone for a couple of days here or there and I always like to eat a bar when I'm dining alone.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018