Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacky Wahoos

Quote Originally Posted by Boofer View Post
    I would call them around 5:15 or 5:30. They are way to busy later in the evening to be answering the telephone.
    That doesn't explain the fax/modem answering after three rings. I've run into the same problem over the last couple days as well.

Aruba since 1979
    do you think that maybe they set their fax for daytime and then later in the day, turn fax off?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    That doesn't explain the fax/modem answering after three rings. I've run into the same problem over the last couple days as well.

You need reservations no matter what night you go... make them as soon as you get to the island.. I tried for days when there so one night on way back from Sole mare we stopped in (its on the same street) and made the reservation then...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

I got a hold of them around 5 last night (aruba time). I guess you just have to keep calling. Got our reservations for saturday, cant wait!

Banned
    We always stop by around 2-3pm to make reservation. They are very nice and accommodating. In November we made arrangements to bring our fresh catch to them at 3pm the next day. They prepared dinner for 4 of us. It was fabulous, and so reasonable! Don't stop by after 5pm to make a reservation. It's crazy busy!

We ate at WW last trip for the first time and loved it. it was a pain trting to get them on the phone-even when on the island, but it is worth it when you connect. I wish they took reservations on line like most of the other restaurants. The key is to keep trying - or stop in like people have suggested, but it is definitely woth going there. And they make really good mojitos too.

WW is definitely on our list for our trip in July.

Just returned from Aruba yesterday, and this was the first time we were not able to get in to WW! We called for a reservation in advance and the only opening they had for the night we requested was a 9:30 p.m.! We had a little trouble reaching them as well, but finally connected.

We will have to catch them on our next trip and will definitely call them well in advance to book our reservation. Just wish they would get a little bit bigger place to accommodate their growing business!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    What ever effort you need to make to get reservations it is well worth it !!! Freshest fish I have ever had, great service, food...etc....the only thing I cringed about is the location...( you all know what I am talking about...)

Aruba since 1979
    oh cindy hahahahahaha paul and i always visit that place too

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    do you think that maybe they set their fax for daytime and then later in the day, turn fax off?
    I doubt it because we were getting the fax machine later in the evening as well. We ended up stopping in last night and making reservations for tonight. When they asked if we had reservations, we told them we had been trying for almost a week and they said they would look into it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast