Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Waterfront Crab House

Hi all
    How is this place? We Love crabs & have gone by it several times but no-one seemed to ever be in there (in June). We were thinking of tying it Hows the prices? I see they also have breakfast, How is that also? Can't beat the view! Only 10 more days!!
    Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by kathycid View Post
    Hi all
    How is this place? We Love crabs & have gone by it several times but no-one seemed to ever be in there (in June). We were thinking of tying it Hows the prices? I see they also have breakfast, How is that also? Can't beat the view! Only 10 more days!!
    Thanks all
    A few years ago we took friends there and didn't like it,upon our return someone asked about it and i told them about our experience there(which was not to complementing)Roy the owner personally got in touch with me and told me that i should have said that we didn't like our service or food.He also told me that on our next trip to Aruba he would personally take care of us and make sure our meal is great.IT WAS.for that I would say go and tell him Danny O sent you,by the way he picked up our tab...He didn't have to do that.Tell him I said Hi.

Wow!! Thats quite a story!!! It says alot about an owner that goes above & beyond. We will definitely go!! & we will tell him you said hi!!!!
    Thanks DannyO for your reply. 10 more days!!!

I've been twice. I'm sorry to say neither time was great. Service was horrible. Food was mediocre at best. I think there are much better choices.