Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arubabob

Thread: Waters edge costa linda

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Waters edge costa linda

Has anyone tried the new restaurant at Costa Linda? It opened the week after we left last year. They took 2 years to build it. Just wondered if the food is any good.

Ok, 174 people read this and not one has eaten here? Come on Costa Linda people.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Ok, 174 people read this and not one has eaten here? Come on Costa Linda people.
    I'll be at Costa Linda for two weeks starting this Friday. I will probably eat at Water's Edge for lunch once or twice, but I'm not sure about dinner yet. I'm more interested in trying Ike's Bistro, the new restaurant at Manchebo, which took Georgio's place.
    The dinner menu at Water's Edge doesn't wow me, but I might give it a try. We'll see...

The Waters Edge is a wonderful restaurant.Went in Oct. and had the best
    Filet mignon EVER!!!!The 2nd. time I had grouper and it was also very good.
    I've been to Aruba 65 times and have eaten at many restaurants over the years and this one is in my top 5 faves.
    Go You will enjoy.

I will be there in April staying at the Costa Linda again. I will check it out. It did take a long time for them to build it.

We ate at the Waters Edge in August. The food was very good. The manager and staff were very attentive. They wanted our imput and would do anything to please us. The sunsets in the glassed room were beautiful and food was very tasty. I had fish and my friends had pasta with veggies and filet mignon. We will go back again.
    Last edited by truzcarla; 01-28-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Next Aruba Trip [Countdown8/4- 8/18 200PM:]!

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I'm reporting back to let everyone know that we ate at Water's Edge several times during our two week stay at Costa Linda from 2/1/13 - 2/15/13. This is such a great addition to Costa Linda. The bar is huge and very busy during happy hours. They have a great staff, and serve snacks during the evening happy hour, such as chicken strips, meat balls, pizza. We were there for super bowl. They set up large screens at Water's Edge and at the lobby bar, which has also just changed hands. They had a huge crowd, and the staff did a great job handling dinner orders and drink orders. They also had a fun carnival party, with free champagne and snacks for all. Breakfast was average, but lunches and dinners were very good. They have lots of tables set up outside around the bar, and serve from the bar and dinner menu outside, along with the new inside seating. We always ate from the bar menu (burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, fish and chips). I did see a few people ordering from the dinner menu, but it looked like most were ordering bar menu food. They did a pretty good business for lunch and dinner daily, with only a handful of people opting to eat inside. This is certainly a welcome addition to Costa Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    I'm reporting back to let everyone know that we ate at Water's Edge several times during our two week stay at Costa Linda from 2/1/13 - 2/15/13. This is such a great addition to Costa Linda. The bar is huge and very busy during happy hours. They have a great staff, and serve snacks during the evening happy hour, such as chicken strips, meat balls, pizza. We were there for super bowl. They set up large screens at Water's Edge and at the lobby bar, which has also just changed hands. They had a huge crowd, and the staff did a great job handling dinner orders and drink orders. They also had a fun carnival party, with free champagne and snacks for all. Breakfast was average, but lunches and dinners were very good. They have lots of tables set up outside around the bar, and serve from the bar and dinner menu outside, along with the new inside seating. We always ate from the bar menu (burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, fish and chips). I did see a few people ordering from the dinner menu, but it looked like most were ordering bar menu food. They did a pretty good business for lunch and dinner daily, with only a handful of people opting to eat inside. This is certainly a welcome addition to Costa Linda.
    Thanks for the info. We just booked 2 weeks at CL may 31 to june 14. Will try it firsthand.