Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Wedding - Welcome Party for Guests

We are getting married in Aruba soon. We would like to have a welcome party for our guests - nothing too fancy. Just hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail hour. We checked with the resort that is doing our wedding reception and they were too expensive. Does anyone know of a more economical restaurant to have a causal cocktail hour at or even a barbecue? We will have approximately 30 guests.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    i would check with AMSTERDAM MANOR or PAM PAM or MATTHEWS
    PAM PAM will be able to give you a sit down dinner at about $10 pp with a cash bar.
    AMSTERDAM MANOR may be able to give you hors d'oeuvres and happy hour pricing at their beach bar.

You may also want to make your request posted under the WEDDING category too.
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisanna View Post
    We are getting married in Aruba soon. We would like to have a welcome party for our guests - nothing too fancy. Just hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail hour. We checked with the resort that is doing our wedding reception and they were too expensive. Does anyone know of a more economical restaurant to have a causal cocktail hour at or even a barbecue? We will have approximately 30 guests.

Thanks!

I would check with the Divi Village they do have a Bar on the Beach and they maybe willing to rent it out and I do know they have food.
    Next Aruba trip in

How about MooMba?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisanna View Post

Thanks!
    Hi Chrisanna... I am also getting married in Aruba and we were looking for the same type of casual welcome party. We ended up booking it at Bugaloe Beach Bar & Grill. The owner gave us a great deal on appetizers and an open bar and there will also be a live band playing there the night of our party, so it should be a really great and fun time. Let me know if you would like any more information and I can send it to you. Kristin

Black Hog Saloon. It's a BBQ bash. They play games with the guests and there's even a mechanical bull.