Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well Done Wacky Wahoo!

Wacky Wahoo is one place we visit every time we are on the island . . . and we have never been disappointed. Whether it is the mahi-mahi or the grouper, grilled, or fried . . . it is all delicious AND great value. The rice, plantains, polenta, and vegetables are always done perfectly . . . and a great pairing and variety of sides with the fish . . . if you like spice, be sure to ask for their red pepper sauce . . . excellent!

Reservations are recommended as there is seating for only about 40 people - but it is worth it.

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    We agree. We eat there every trip to Aruba

I agree that WW always serves very fresh and delicious food for a fair price. We have found the service to be fine and friendly despite some other reviews I have read. Definitely make a reservation here even in the shoulder/off seasons to guarantee that you will not be waiting in the street as they do not really have a waiting area.

I wish Wacky Wahoo would open in a different location where they have much more room for more tables. We always go to this restaurant. The seafood is delicious!!!

Aruba since 1979
    i called wacky wahoo tonight
    011 297 586 7333

1st call lady answered and we could not understand each other
    2nd call no answer
    3rd call got fax tones

does anyone have a different number i could try?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    011 297 586 7333

2nd call no answer
    3rd call got fax tones

Andrea- that is the phone number on the matches I picked up there this month. I had the same experience while in Aruba trying to contact them-even tougher because they were watching the world cup matches during the day. I found they did answer the phone closer to dinner time-I think they start serving at 5:30. They don't list an email address or take online reservations which adds to the challenge.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffnev View Post
    Andrea- that is the phone number on the matches I picked up there this month. I had the same experience while in Aruba trying to contact them-even tougher because they were watching the world cup matches during the day. I found they did answer the phone closer to dinner time-I think they start serving at 5:30. They don't list an email address or take online reservations which adds to the challenge.
    Wacky Wahoo's is closed for vacation. They reopen Aug. 9th.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for the vacation info

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    011 297 586 7333

2nd call no answer
    3rd call got fax tones

Ask for Harald he is my Friend and the Owner great guy and he does a Hell of a Good Job there, WW is one of my personal Favorite .

We celebrated a birthday at WW, and they made it extra special. They brought out a plate of various desserts, with a candle in the cake - all of it was delicious! Also, they turned down the regular music, and played Happy Birthday music, while everyone in the restaurant sang. It was very nice! The food was excellent as well as the service. We were pleased with everything!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast