Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The West Deck

The West Deck

What a wonderful place! The view/atmosphere was amazing! The staff was so sweet! The food was out of this world! I tried more fish there than ever in my entire life. Had to get the Balashi battered Grouper fingers of course. They were really quite good. The sauce they came with was excellent. We had mahi mahi, Lobster roll, Aruban potato salad, house salad, beach salad with amazing fresh berries, a few Black Angus burgers, the bread basket, Funchi everything was great! One word of caution the sidewalk is way too high. Enter their parking lot very carefully as we bottomed out both entering & leaving.
    The West Deck-804.jpg Mahi Mahi The West Deck-805.jpg Chicken wingsThe West Deck-806.jpg Coconut Shrimp The West Deck-807.jpg Funchi w/ cheese
    The West Deck-808.jpg Arashi Chicken with the most amazing Cranberry Chipotle sauce
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

The West Deck-809.jpgAruban Keeshi Jena The West Deck-810.jpg Balashi Grouper Fingers The West Deck-811.jpgCarribean bread basket The West Deck-812.jpg Aruban potato salad
    The West Deck-813.jpg Governor's Bay Beach Salad
    Last edited by Jacki; 08-15-2015 at 10:12 AM.

We agree Jacki, the West Deck's food is outstanding. I am so ready for some of those Balashi battered grouper fingers. Thanks for posting those yummy pictures.

Attachment 4209 Side salad Attachment 4210Lobster roll Attachment 4211 Back of their shirts

Great review and photos, Jacki! I'm pretty sure this is going to be our Thanksgiving dinner this year!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Looking at your photos I already know what we'll be ordering in November! If you should go back give the fried calamari and ribs a try. Thanks for the photos!!

Aruba since 1979
    TERRIFIC yum

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Love West Deck! Thanks for the pictures. I see many new things that we would love to try.

Great pics, Jacki! We also love the West Deck. I'll have to try the grouper nest trip.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    if you were heading say to the airport, is the West Deck on the right side past the renaissance? I think I've passed it but only when we were leaving for the airport. I'd like to try it. do they have things like burgers, etc?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast