Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: West Deck

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    The West Deck opened Sept. 2013.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Went there in September while staying at the Renaissance Ocean suites for 3 nights. Easy walk across the bridge and you are there. I went over to check out the menu first and then walked back and told DW what they had. Since it was lunch time and she had Knee replacement this year, I went back alone and got 2 fish sandwiches to go. These sandwiches are made with grouper filets and were huge and came with fries. They were excellent. We ate them on our balcony. I see some people thought the staff was not friendly. I did not have that problem when I was there. The lady at the counter does not speak much, if any, English but she had a waiter help me. He was very friendly and informative. even the cook talked to me while he was working on the food. I would definitely go back there.

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    We've also had the same waiter sit with us a couple of years in a row. Pam saw the sign that said "kiss the cook" and she proceeded to.. I swear I can't take her anywhere! As for us, we love the place and have always had a good time and great food. It is usually our first stop after leaving the rental car office.

Eagle Beach and Mangel Halto
    I just received our confirmation for dinner at West Deck on our arrival day I am really looking forward to trying it -- sounds like the perfect spot to introduce our friends to Aruba.

Ren Island
    They require a reservation? I just wanted to walk over at any time for a bite and drink when we land.

Aruba since 1979
    reservation not required

however, if going for dinner, i would suggest a reservation.

(lunch and late afternoon snacks and drinks you will be fine)

QUOTE=arubamark;306043]They require a reservation? I just wanted to walk over at any time for a bite and drink when we land.[/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123