Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: what happened to marandi

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Smaller menus = fresher ingredients
    Less food to keep on hand

YES!and thats what its all about..so everyone can enjoy FRESH food inst of frozen foods....i can ensure everyone to come and have a great meal at marandi restaurant!
    thanks for understanding
    sunny greets
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by Quepasa View Post
    thanks for understanding
    sunny greets
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Had the same experience last Sept. It used to be one of our faves but we were underwhelmed by the food this time. Everything we ordered just seemed very average and I always expect more from them.
    hi amy
    i am very sorry to read that you had a bad experience at the restaurant..we are trying hard to make it better and i would really like you to come and give it a try one more time and i'll personally make sure you wont be dissapointed...yes we totally changed the menu, but i assure you you will have a great evening with good service and dinner! hopefully you will consider to give it another chance...
    thank you en maybe see you at the restaurant!
    sunny greetings
    ard slot
    marandi

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    That might be the shortest menu on the island. I didnt see anything special there that would make me choose them over another place.
    hi bob.
    sorry to read that you cant find anything appealing on the menu..what would you like to see on it?because its still te beginning of a change and the final menu is not there yet...we take all advice serious and try to do something with it.
    thanks for posting!
    sincerely
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Hmmm, just checked out the menu
    We'll pass......sorry to say....great location, good service, short & not appealing menu. Hate to bash the place....
    hi cindy!
    sorry to read that you dont find the menu that appealing.
    we know that its short...but we really try to do something different and work with fresh products only..we got rid of all the frozen goods...but then the menu got smaller because there are just not that many great other options to work with...so now the menu is a little shorter than before...
    but we want to offer all our guest something they like..so now my question is..what would you really like on the menu?
    thank you in advance!
    sunny greets
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    add to that, less waste.
    hi andrea!
    thank you too for understanding what we are trying to do...
    thats excactly what its all about...
    thank you!!
    sincerely ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    We went again last Saturday night and I have to say the four of us enjoyed it. Everything was really good and the service is always great. The martini's were the
    best too!!
    thank you for posting this...really makes me happy
    hopefully see you next time at the restaurant!
    sunny greets!
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    We have to agree with you. We went there in January and were very disappointed. The food, while not terrible, was just average and we agree that it was under proportioned and overpriced for what you got. The boys left the table unsatisfied and were looking for snacks soon after!

It's unfortunate as their spot on the inlet is lovely to watch a sunset, but after the meal we had there last month, we are not going to hurry back. There are too many good restaurants on the island to settle for the food at Marandi.
    hello
    i am very sorry to read all this...we had some problems with kitchen staff but its all fixed now and i really hope you could give it another chance...portions have changed as well...there bigger now and prices went down...
    hopefully see you at the restaurant!
    thanks for posting..now we can change!
    sincerely
    ard slot
    restaurant marandi

We ate there in early february as a party of 8 and we all agreed it was an excellent meal. Have been there the past 3 trips to aruba and we were initially caught off guard when we saw the menu changed and was somewhat small. But I must say the food was excellent. Myself along with 3 others had the bucuti duo with wahoo and it was delicious. I would definitely order it again. 2 persons ordered the vegetarian dishes and raved about them. All portions were large. We will all definitely return to Mirandi next year.

mirandi

hello Ard,

sorry to say we did not go to Mirandi last week because of the menu. went two years ago and was not very happy with the food or service.

love the menu and service at que pasa. suggust you get some ideas from there for your new place.

best of luck. perhaps we will try Mirandi next year.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast