Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

What are your first nite traditions?

Our first nite tradition is to walk to Iguana Joe's from the Rennaissance Suites, with drink in hand, and have dinner there. The kids are happy as they all like the food, we like the drinks, we pick out our choice of T shirts( they haven't changed in a while) and decide if we will buy later. We go with our family members and our party can range from 4 to 20, depends on who wants to go. We enjoy the Pink Iguana's, Iguana ice teas, the fajita's, & kids like the nacho plates, mac and cheese and salads. We usually have to take the golf cart back after drinking those drinks. It is also our last nite tradition. Its just a fun place to be rowdy, watch the sights down on the street, and " take in" our vacation.
    Whats your tradition?

Watching the sunset with a balashi

Thanks for letting me know what we do on first nite, CindyO, due to an excessive number of Iguana Teas I had absolutely no recollection!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Sit on the beach watch the sunset, cold drink in hand, piggy toes wiggling in the warm sand,,,, ((( sigh )))) cant wait to get there

Get hammered, oh wait that's every night!

We usually have our dinner right at the poolside bar, we sit at one of the tables in front of the bar and get a bunch of different things to share and pick on. Of course Balashi's for the men and Pina's for the senoritas.

We go to Chalet Suisse and hear Benny say "welcome home"! I always swear I'm going to order something different but end up having the same thing each time lol!

We unpack, take a dip in the pool, then jacuzzi...then decide where to eat...usually somewhere up by the highrises because we like to jump in the jeep and take a ride...with a beer or 2 in hand, or hard lemonade (if I get them in freezer fast enough..)
    I will be sure to let you know how we spent our first night..

rob o-----you sound like me...I however always deny anything that makes me look bad, so basically I am in denial all of the time !!!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

We usually unpack the swimsuits, grab a few Balashi's and hit the beach!!

Depending on who I go with, whether business or work. Happy hour somewhere and decide on dinner, and meet up with all my friends on the island topping it off with some dancing, Hip-Hop or Salsa.

It's a quick change into bathing suits, and off to the pool bar (casa del mar) for happy hour, and then we stumble over to Pizza Bobs, and thats the start of a great vacation!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast