Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What is Your IDEAL meal in Aruba, approx price and location

azzurro, hard to beat the seafood dish...

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Caribbean Grouper - Barefoot $24.50
    Chateaubriand for Two - Chalet Suisse I don't recall the price, but it is reasonable for two people.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Caribbean Grouper - Barefoot $24.50
    Chateaubriand for Two - Chalet Suisse I don't recall the price, but it is reasonable for two people.

I can't respond to this as others have. We don't get the same meal repeatedly when we go out.

That said, we've had some memorable dishes.

Lobster bisque and chateaubriand for two at Chalet Suisse come to mind. Their weiner schnitzel and apple strudel are also excellent.

Spaghetti ala carbonara at Anna-Maria's

BBQ at Hollywood Smokehouse.

Meatlover's pizza at Casa Tua.

Wacky Wahoo's was amazing! The seafood ceviche appetizer was a meal in itself and my little one loved the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken! She actually got two meals since the portion was ample enough to take the rest home and have it for lunch the next day!

No matter what you order there, you won't be disappointed. Prices are good too!

This is a small place and it fills up fast. Having the resort concierge arrange for reservations in advance is definitely recommended!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey2Aruba View Post
    Wacky Wahoo's was amazing! The seafood ceviche appetizer was a meal in itself and my little one loved the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken! She actually got two meals since the portion was ample enough to take the rest home and have it for lunch the next day!

No matter what you order there, you won't be disappointed. Prices are good too!

This is a small place and it fills up fast. Having the resort concierge arrange for reservations in advance is definitely recommended!
    Hi fellow from New Jersey. Wacky's is not so small anymore. They have expanded taking over the store next store. Yay!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky59 View Post
    azzurro, hard to beat the seafood dish...
    Azzurro is my favorite Italian on the Island also.

The rib eye at Flying Fishbone was fantastic - anything I've had there has been great. It's south island though so you'll need a car. Shellfish trio at Barefoot was wonderful. Barefoot is at the south end of Oranjestad on the beach. Both have websites so you can look at their menu and location:

http://www.flyingfishbone.com/

http://www.barefootaruba.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12