Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What's your favorite dish?

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i thought you were still 29, like me ?
    oops!!! guess the secret it out! 29 at heart, always

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I really thought I would be the only one to say Grouper from Pelicans nest but that was the first thing that came to mind! Jon's favorite is this grouper with salsa dinner at Iguana Cantina. Desert - do mudslides count? LOL...I'm not sure the name of the beach bar in between Playa Linda and Holiday Inn, but I loved their mudslides.
    Its hard to beat that simple grilled grouper isnt it? Just seems to tickle your taste buds with that sweet fish and grill flavor while your sitting there on the water watching the sunset. The price is right too. I am so ready for May 31 to get here.

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    We definitely vote for the grilled grouper at Pelican's Nest as our favorite.

Any Aruba beach...

Thumbs up

Crab salad at Passions, Scallops at Windows on Aruba, dh swears by the Ceviche at Marina Pirata

Cream of Onion at Passions, Goulash at Amadeus, Dijon mustard soup at Papillon

Any fresh fish from Marina Pirata, Chateaubriand at Windows on Aruba, Filet Mignon a la Ratatouille at Passions.

Fresh strawberries & cream at Amadeus, Passion's Surprise has never disappointed us

azzuro has a seafood platter that is not on the menu, COLOSSAL SHRIMP, CALAMARI, MUSSELS, ETC.. never get sick of ordering this plate.
    and they make a killer gray goose with iced tea. yea

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    My favorite meal is the Caribbean Grouper at Barefoot. It melts in your mouth! My favorite desert is the chocolate banana cake at Pinchos. I don't think my husband has a favorite. Anywhere he can get grouper is fine with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12