Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Where to Eat??

Where to Eat??

We are staying at the Westin and are looking for some places to eat, especially for breakfast or lunch that won't break the bank. Any suggestions?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Outside the pool area. opposite side of the birds is a small outside restaurant. You can order just a bagel/cereal there. Also, within walking distance is Salt and Pepper, dunkin donuts, and I know there are others, just can't remember.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

The Beach!
    Salt and Pepper is great. It is right across the street from the Radisson!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I found the restaurants at the Westin expensive. The breakfast buffet was over $20.00. I would go to Salt & Pepper and The Mill across the street from the Westin has a cheaper breakfast.

Scott's Brats...and our patio
    I know that there is a proposed food stand - take away, that is going to be going in behind the Playa Linda Resort. But it won't be open for a few months.. :~}

the beaches
    Last year when we stayed at the Raddison, the pool bar (Gilligan's) had some good inexpensive breakfast specials. It's a very short walk from the Westin, especially if you walk the walkway behind the hotels. It is very causal and you can wear your bathing suit with a beach cover-up if you wish.

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    Dushi Bagels is good, we go there just about every morning we're there. It's behind Playa Linda.

Gilligan's also has a lunch special - I think it was $8.95 with iced tea.