Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Where to Eat Brunch?

Unfortunately, we are only in Aruba for 1 Sunday and we would like to go for brunch. I have read that the brunch at the Hyatt where we are staying is fabulous. I have also looked at the brunch menu at Le Dome.

What is your favorite and why?

Does the brunch at the Hyatt include great seafood?

At Le Dome, are the portions small enough that you can eat several items? They have interesting things on their brunch menu but I am afraid I would order 2-3 and not be able to eat another bite!

Best ever Sunday Brunch

Hi there if you are staying at the Hyatt then you are staying at the best place for Brunch. Have to make a reservation however it is very popular. The Buffet is excellent, the food is amazing and lots of variety, plus champagne and orange juice (Mimosa) is included in the price and they are very generous!!! Great way to enjoy your day, enjoy the views then if you are up for it a long walk on Palm Beach. Have fun!!!

I would recommend the Hyatt. Perfect selection (including a variety of seafood), attentive waitors who are generous in refilling your mimosa, and a very nice ambiance. Great value for your money!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Aquarius at the Rennaissance downtown is wonderful also.

I am leaning towards the Hyatt now, especially since we are doing the Kukoo Kunuku bus the night before. We can just crawl out of bed and drag ourselves to some hair-of-the-dog and grub!
    Last edited by pdxwindjammer; 02-25-2009 at 11:37 PM.