Had a fantastic time in Aruba 9/11 through 9/18. The following are places 4 of us ate in and we rated them on a scale of 1 to 5, of course 5 being the best.
1. Moomba's....All enjoyed. 4 stars
2. Smokey Joes.... very good ribs. 3 1/2 stars
3. Rembrandts.... Enjoyable. 3 stars
4. Madam Jeanettes....Personally, was fair. Group gave avg. 4 1/2 stars
5. Papiementos....One if the best. 5 stars
6. Italian Pizza next to Smokey Joes...Good Pizza 3 1/2 stars
7. Azzurros at Playa Linda....overpriced and Yuk. 1 1/2 stars
8. La Cabana by pool for lunch...All enjoyed 3 1/2 stars
9. Passions on the beach... All agree 5 stars.
Passions seems to have been our favorite. Reasons: Excellent food, romantic and they had a saxophonist who played great music sort of like you would do at Karoake except instead of singing, he played the sax. Beautiful music and he would walk around and play at your table. At our table he played What a Wonderful World and at that moment it truly was.