Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where is your fav place for ice cream?

My back yard pool
    Stanley and I like the soft serve at JJ's on Rt 3A in Cohasset, Mass. . . . . Of course there is always Paeceful Meadows in Whitman. You can even go int ot he barn and pet the new born calves. . . . . Not sure about in Aruba. . . Still looking. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Not an ice cream shop...but the fried ice cream at Blossoms Restaurant in the Westin was the best I've ever had! Yum!

Jeff...the gelato in Italy is definitely the best anywhere! We had gelato every day...sometimes twice a day for many weeks. I can count on one hand how many were not worth the calories...and October is a wonderful time to visit...okay back to Aruba before we get admonished!

palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    I can't even imagine how much weight we will gain being in Italy for 2 weeks. All we hear about is the amazing food, amazing wine, and of course gelato. We love Aruba and will be back next July for our annual visit but we are really excited about the Italy trip-should be a totally different experience than our week of vegging in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    Jeff...the gelato in Italy is definitely the best anywhere! We had gelato every day...sometimes twice a day for many weeks.
    I did the same when I was in Italy...gelato at least once a day.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Arashi & Boca Catalina for snorkeling

Aromi D'Italia Cafe

Aromi D'Italia Cafe is the best, hands down. We went with the kids Sunday and it was a hard choice. The lady behind the counter wanted to pull her hair out because kids kept asking for a different taste. Coconut was delicious , I loved the raspberry, my husband loved the white chocolate, my son got lemon ice and my niece got peanut butter. OMG talking about it my mouth is watering. It is very delicious and worth the wait in line.
    Jeff you will love Italy, I have been to Sicily more than 15 times and looking forward to a 2 month vacation next year with family. It is true about gaining weight so make sure you loose at least 15 lbs. The nightly thing to do is walk the piazza in different cities and eat an ice cream.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    Will have to try Aromi D'Italia Cafe. Been by it many times but never went in. Always went to Hagen Daz..
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Another vote for Aromi D'Italia Cafe. My husband can't go back to the hotel at night without stopping here. Last time we were in Aruba we kept running into another couple night after night here. By the end of our trip we were looking for each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12