Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Whilemina

Yeah, there's nothing on the menu jumping out at us either. I'm also not sure of the plating and portion size, but the prices would keep me away until the rave reviews start rolling in. And where the heck are you going to park

Aruba since 1979
    there is parking all along that street (metered)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing on the menu jumping out at us either. I'm also not sure of the plating and portion size, but the prices would keep me away until the rave reviews start rolling in. And where the heck are you going to park

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Walt
    there was plenty of parking on the street, free after 7 pm
    earlier than that you need to pay
    plating mid-small size, but totally fine for me

I honestly wished I had liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Walt
    there was plenty of parking on the street, free after 7 pm
    earlier than that you need to pay
    plating mid-small size, but totally fine for me

I honestly wished I had liked it.
    I wish you had liked it too. We value your reviews of places. I know there is metered parking, but I am not a fan of that plan.

Just thought I would put my 2 cents worth here...

I actually liked the menu and as we all like to say, its all about personal taste. I have this restaurant booked for our last dinner before all our kids go home this trip in Dec/Jan. Prices are higher but I think that this place is more of an upscale type of place like Carte Blanche is. No matter how experienced you are in running a restaurant the staff are all new and learning to work together. I understand that when you pay more for a dinner your expectations are higher but let's see how things settle in at this new place.

Same thing at Quinta del Carmen last year, it took him a bit of time to get the kinks out as most of his staff were relatively new.

Overall I think Cindy's review was very fair and respectful in not trying to be too negative for a restaurant on its opening day. Brave of them to go on opening day too .

Still looking forward to trying it on Jan. 2nd!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12