Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    The Paddock, Eagle Beach, High Rise, Orangestad, Charlies and any great restaurant experienes

Will anyone be at Carnival '09? Advice?

I am a newbie & wanted to know if anyone will be at Carnival & what should I know/do? My husband & I are leaving Thurs am from JFK & bringing friends with us. (their first time) Like many others, we look forward to our annual visit to our favorite island. However, we have never been to carnival and I was wondering what advice anyone has for us? Thank you.

Aruba since 1979
    advice for carnival
    • do not drive downtown or to your destination for carnival events take bus or cabs
    • do not over indulge in liquor you may not remember the fun
    • take lots of photos, not only of those that are participating....but those that are observing.
    • see if there are any "organized events" from Depalm, red Sail or other tour groups.
    i am sure there are tons of more suggestions and i hope those that have "carnival experience" post their suggestions

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by arubaprincess View Post
    I am a newbie & wanted to know if anyone will be at Carnival & what should I know/do? My husband & I are leaving Thurs am from JFK & bringing friends with us. (their first time) Like many others, we look forward to our annual visit to our favorite island. However, we have never been to carnival and I was wondering what advice anyone has for us? Thank you.