Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: yemanja woodfire grill

Oh don't get me wrong.... I still go there and we leave the Palm Beach area all the time. What I'm trying to say is that there are a ton of people that don't leave the area and if they were on Palm beach area... They would be packed all the time.

Plus, the current location of Yemanja is tough. Parking isn't great downtown and all the one way streets can be confusing
    Last edited by Aruba-Mark; 12-13-2014 at 10:10 AM.

We always park behind the bus terminal and walk our way through downtown. Yemanja is one of our favorites.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    This restaurant was highly recommended to us by a friend of a friend before our very first trip and we have yet to make it. I've seen in a few times while riding in a taxi and every time I think to myself that we really need to get there. Maybe next year...

This is our favorite restaurant on the island, we always try other places but we must go here at least once a visit. We grab a taxi.

We hope that they stay put exactly where they are! We stay at the Renaissance and usually go to Yemanja several times during our visit. It's one of our favorites!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12