Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Yemanja's New Kid's Policy

We dined at Wilhelmina beginning of Aug with our 11 yr old. We called first because we heard of it possibly being adults only. They said as long as they can sit in a chair and order off the regular menu they are welcome. No prob there, he eats more then me. We also dined at Yemanja (beginning of Aug) with him, I know for sure our reservation was for later then 7, probably 7:30. Nothing was said at all to us. Maybe the "rule" started after we dined there. I am glad my son will be 12 in Oct because he is a total foodie and would be sad if we had to limit his restaurant choices. Oh, and dinner at both places were amazing as usual!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchyd View Post
    We dined at Wilhelmina beginning of Aug with our 11 yr old. We called first because we heard of it possibly being adults only. They said as long as they can sit in a chair and order off the regular menu they are welcome. No prob there, he eats more then me. We also dined at Yemanja (beginning of Aug) with him, I know for sure our reservation was for later then 7, probably 7:30. Nothing was said at all to us. Maybe the "rule" started after we dined there. I am glad my son will be 12 in Oct because he is a total foodie and would be sad if we had to limit his restaurant choices. Oh, and dinner at both places were amazing as usual!
    The new policy is not in effect yet. It starts in September.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123