Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Zeerovers, a look inside, directions

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    Can you buy fish there and make it at home?
    yep We pack foil & spice, buy some lemon and butter@ Lings and head for the resort gas grill several times per trip. They normally have more than grouper; I suggest being brave.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Aruba since 1979
    wahoo is excellent there!

Hey Dan - love the videos . . . could be a new series . . . The Newbies Guide to Aruba . . . lol . . . how about one for the Hollywood Smokehouse in San Nicolas . . .!???!

Mmattalo,

Have the Hollywood Covered. See:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfw0oHq4EvU

Be well and don't eat too much.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Again nice work Nic!

That was a fun place, and very laid back. Cold beer, and the fried fish and shrimp(especially the shrimp) were tasty.

This is my new favorite restaurant/bar on the isalnd. I was lucky enough to snag the picnic table out at the end of the dock and watched the sunset while eating my wahoo steak, shrimp, fries, and plantains which came to a whopping 23 florin! I hung around and watched baseball and drank beer for a few hours with some of the locals (and a nice guy from Michigan who lives there long enough I think he's pretty much a local). I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night and did it all over again. Next time I'm stopping by earlier in my trip so I can get some fresh fish to cook back at the resort...but I'll still plan on eating there a couple times during the week.

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    I've heard alot of good things about this place cant wait to try it is it easy to find it

last week my dear friend robert gibson, the same robert gibson who officites weddings on the island, ordered 2 kilos= 4.5 lbs of shrimp. with hot aruba papaya sauce, can't believe we finished it off. great nite!!!

Aruba since 1979
    hey scott
    go back and watch the video that sannic made for directions to zeerovers.
    in a nutshell...
    from the airport..........continue south for a few miles on that main highway (such as it is) go past/thru the pos chiqito (SP?) roundabout and continue straight. there will be a SAVANETA sign and begin to look for a SUBWAY on the right. after the SUBWAY take next right and ride for another minute or so.......the ocean will be on the right. ZEEROVERS will be on the right and parking out front.

SCOTT said............

I've heard alot of good things about this place cant wait to try it is it easy to find it

Quote Originally Posted by boqueesha View Post
    This is my new favorite restaurant/bar on the isalnd. I was lucky enough to snag the picnic table out at the end of the dock and watched the sunset while eating my wahoo steak, shrimp, fries, and plantains which came to a whopping 23 florin! I hung around and watched baseball and drank beer for a few hours with some of the locals (and a nice guy from Michigan who lives there long enough I think he's pretty much a local). I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night and did it all over again. Next time I'm stopping by earlier in my trip so I can get some fresh fish to cook back at the resort...but I'll still plan on eating there a couple times during the week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast