Aruba since 1979

Zuzuroh still open right?

Open or Closed?

I have heard conflicting reports.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Open or Closed?

I have heard conflicting reports.

I hope it's not true. Evert and Margarita are the nicest people.

Aruba since 1979
    Yes Liz I hear good things about them. I hope it is still open

Last Saturday it was open, just got the word from Ramon he lives in a Condo on the end of the Street there.
    Maybe they closed for an annual Vacation trip some restaurants do that in Low Season .

I think there is a lot of false interpretation on local Restaurants, Hotels and Businesses in the www People may better resurge what they post on blocks ,forums or facebook .
    Its somebody else's business and live, i think nobody wants to read false rumors of them self made up by others from fare away !!!!
    It is good that Forums like this exist where some fine members give you the heads up on such things !!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks kasi!
    glad to hear they are open.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Kasi View Post
    Last Saturday it was open, just got the word from Ramon he lives in a Condo on the end of the Street there.
    Maybe they closed for an annual Vacation trip some restaurants do that in Low Season .

I think there is a lot of false interpretation on local Restaurants, Hotels and Businesses in the www People may better resurge what they post on blocks ,forums or facebook .
    Its somebody else's business and live, i think nobody wants to read false rumors of them self made up by others from fare away !!!!
    It is good that Forums like this exist where some fine members give you the heads up on such things !!

Now I remember that they closed last year for vacation.

Aruba since 1979
    i found their facebook page.
    they were closed for vacay from mid july til aug 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Kasi View Post

I don't know where people get their (false) information from. Just yesterday someone posted on Facebook that Tony Roma's closed. Which is false as minutes before I had received a Facebook notification from Tony Roma's.

Aruba since 1979
    My friend Tom went to Zuzuroh on Saturday evening and said it was out of this world!!