Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Courtney721

Thread: 19 days until our Aruba Wedding

19 days until our Aruba Wedding

Hello All,
    The count down is officially on 19 days until we say " I DO" on the beautiful Eagle beach I feel like I have been planning FOREVER! I can't wait for the day to arrive. We are leaving on 4/12/13....Just getting nervous, wondering how it will turn out, did I think of everything etc. Can anyone relate? I just want everything to go according to plan. I have the best wedding coordnatior and I'm sure she will make the day run smoothly but if I could get some last minute advice from other brides it would be appreciated

Aruba since 1979
    That is so exciting.
    Many blessings and good wishes for you and your groom.
    Who is your planner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney721 View Post
    Hello All,
    The count down is officially on 19 days until we say " I DO" on the beautiful Eagle beach I feel like I have been planning FOREVER! I can't wait for the day to arrive. We are leaving on 4/12/13....Just getting nervous, wondering how it will turn out, did I think of everything etc. Can anyone relate? I just want everything to go according to plan. I have the best wedding coordnatior and I'm sure she will make the day run smoothly but if I could get some last minute advice from other brides it would be appreciated

Hi Courtney721
    I'm planning a wedding for June 2014 - can I ask who you used for a wedding coordinator?
    Thanks!

Hi Courtney,

That is so exciting! I felt the same way before our wedding. My best piece of advice is to just enjoy every moment! There are so many stresses that lead up to the big day and when it finally comes it goes by so quick. My husband and I walked away from our dinner reception to stand by the ocean and just reflect on our day. I think you need to step away from everything, even just for 5 minutes, to have an intimate moment with your hubby. We just looked at the ocean, the party from far away and took it all in... like wow this really happened and was incredible

Good luck on your big day and I wish you the best!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Very excited for you! I am sure everything will go fine and I hope you know how lucky you are to be getting married in Aruba. I got married in Bermuda 16 years ago only because I had not discovered my true love Aruba yet. Lucky you! Good luck and enjoy your honeymoon in paradise.