Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 6 weeks left - What am I missing?

Ttd

Thanks Lans, All I meant is, why change photographers if the bride is already with one that she used on her wedding day. Makes no sense as I also am a photographer and the newlyweds are already feeling comfortable with their choice of photographer they choose through Lissy. No hardships on this matter just making a point. Yes nice picture....Enjoy your wedding Lorraine...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Lorraine,

Wishing you the wedding of your dreams! Not sure if you've already left for the island or are doing your last minute prep, but I hope you have a wonderful wedding (and then come tell us about it)!!

Whoops see what happens when you don't go back and re-read the original post. Sorry. . .anyway, hope you are having a great time and relaxing on the beach. . . . just a few days. . .congratulations!

Just wanted to say you are in good hands with Lissy! She made our wedding amazing and was so great to work with! I wish I had done a Trash the Dress but we didn't have it in our budget. Do you know which photographer she has scheduled for you yet? We had Paul Van Driel and he was excellent! Message me if you want to see pics

hi all

Im also interested in learning about the tipping aspect... as us brits are not the best at it... and know the americans are the opposite extreme! Apart from meals, we dont normally tip vendors or service providers...the price is the price... at least not in the UK....but understand it may be expected and happy to give a bit extra for good service...

OMG I think I saw your trash the dress pictures on facebook!!! They are SIMPLY AMAZING! I told you Jason was the best...I'm happy he did such an incredible job on your pictures, and your wedding dress was spectacular!

Sas

@Andrea J which photo ?

Aruba since 1979
    post 9 in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by rachal View Post
    @Andrea J which photo ?

Quote Originally Posted by LanSas_UK View Post
    OMG I think I saw your trash the dress pictures on facebook!!! They are SIMPLY AMAZING! I told you Jason was the best...I'm happy he did such an incredible job on your pictures, and your wedding dress was spectacular!

Sas

So sorry its been a while since i was able to come on here, Thank you so much! Jason was and is amazing, I cant get over the pictures he did for us Thank you so much for the referral!!!

Yeah, i see it, it's a great photo and she is so brave!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12