Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By allicox09

Thread: AFTER wedding participation!

Lightbulb AFTER wedding participation!

Hello forum!

I recently got married in Aruba on August 17, 2012 and wanted to check back in with the forum to see if I could help anyone else plan their special day. I relied heavily on this forum for advise, suggestions, legal requirements, wedding planners etc. With that said, I wanted to post to let the forum know that I will check in every once in a while to see who I can help, because I appreciated all of the guidance I received.

Planning a wedding from abroad is no simple task and can be awfully stressful, especially when you don't know if you can trust the people you are in contact with thousands of miles away. After joining the forum, and doing a lot of research, I hired Ever After Aruba to coordinate my civil ceremony. Jason was my photographer, along with another young gentleman and Evita was my wedding planner who organized everything from flowers to the delivery of the marriage certificate and photos. I was very pleased with their services, attention and overall compassion for what they do. Evita was always willing to communicate with me via whatsapp to answer questions or put my mind at ease. Although I didn't have an actually wedding in Aruba, I just had my parents and two sisters join us for the civil ceremony, it was just as important for Evita to help with the document process abroad and especially to schedule the ceremony because town hall is virtually impossible to contact. In addition, I sent Evita a picture of flowers I liked and the actual arrangement came out even better than the photo! Jason sent me hundreds of photos to review and that was only from the civil ceremony. Jason and Evita were very kind and generous with their time. One of the most special moments was when I overheard Jason translating parts of the ceremony for my parents. My husband is Venezuelan and my parents do not speak Spanish. Parts of our ceremony were spoken in Spanish and without hesitation Jason stepped in and helped my parents to understand what was being said. Something this small can be so special.

All in all, my wedding ceremony in Aruba was just perfect. My husband and I had made the decision to marry in Aruba and needed to plan a VERY quick wedding and I can't thank the people on this forum, Jason and Evita enough.

If you are trying to plan a wedding in Aruba, I am more than happy to help out in answering questions about the civil ceremony piece.

Wishing everyone wedded bliss.....Allison

Aruba since 1979
    that is terrific
    thank you for posting!

aruba has some mighty fine planners and photographers and it was nice that parts of the ceremony were translated to your parents .

the aruban wedding vendors not only deliver the product, they have work ethic and give more than you'd expect.

the services you received is the kind of service that aruba brides and grooms have received over the years.......and word is spreading of aruba being the "be all and end all" of destination weddings.

many many years of wedded joy and happiness and good health to you and your dear hubby
    Quote Originally Posted by allicox09 View Post
    Hello forum!

I recently got married in Aruba on August 17, 2012 and wanted to check back in with the forum to see if I could help anyone else plan their special day. I relied heavily on this forum for advise, suggestions, legal requirements, wedding planners etc. With that said, I wanted to post to let the forum know that I will check in every once in a while to see who I can help, because I appreciated all of the guidance I received.

Planning a wedding from abroad is no simple task and can be awfully stressful, especially when you don't know if you can trust the people you are in contact with thousands of miles away. After joining the forum, and doing a lot of research, I hired Ever After Aruba to coordinate my civil ceremony. Jason was my photographer, along with another young gentleman and Evita was my wedding planner who organized everything from flowers to the delivery of the marriage certificate and photos. I was very pleased with their services, attention and overall compassion for what they do. Evita was always willing to communicate with me via whatsapp to answer questions or put my mind at ease. Although I didn't have an actually wedding in Aruba, I just had my parents and two sisters join us for the civil ceremony, it was just as important for Evita to help with the document process abroad and especially to schedule the ceremony because town hall is virtually impossible to contact. In addition, I sent Evita a picture of flowers I liked and the actual arrangement came out even better than the photo! Jason sent me hundreds of photos to review and that was only from the civil ceremony. Jason and Evita were very kind and generous with their time. One of the most special moments was when I overheard Jason translating parts of the ceremony for my parents. My husband is Venezuelan and my parents do not speak Spanish. Parts of our ceremony were spoken in Spanish and without hesitation Jason stepped in and helped my parents to understand what was being said. Something this small can be so special.

All in all, my wedding ceremony in Aruba was just perfect. My husband and I had made the decision to marry in Aruba and needed to plan a VERY quick wedding and I can't thank the people on this forum, Jason and Evita enough.

If you are trying to plan a wedding in Aruba, I am more than happy to help out in answering questions about the civil ceremony piece.

Wishing everyone wedded bliss.....Allison