Aruba Beach

Thread: Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!

Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!

Brian and I arrived in Aruba with Tropical Storm Omar and were greeted with, "This never happens in Aruba." We stayed at the Riu Palace for 9 nights and thought it was fantastic.

Our wedding planner, Edwina Werleman with E2 Events & Celebrations took care of every detail...including postponing the wedding and all of our vendors until there was sun in Aruba again. I can't say enough about how great Edwina was...from the very first email to the the day we left to come back home, she was in constant contact. When the Weather Channel was predicting rain all week on the island, she even offered a full refund if we couldn't get married on the beach. Her love of her work and her clients shows in the finished product.

Angela Munzenhofer was our outstanding photographer. She far exceeded our expectations and was an absolute gem to work with. You can view our pictures in her gallery (Carrie and Brian Lentz-October 17).

Overall, our wedding and honeymoon in Aruba were fantastic. If you plan on marrying there and plan on doing all of the planning yourselves, I wouldn't recommend it. Email Edwina...she will hande EVERYTHING and you will not have to worry about a thing!

Feel free to email us if you have any questions!

Carrie and Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!-copy-dsc_3760.jpg   Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!-copy-dsc_3926.jpg   Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!-copy-dsc_3791bw-copy.jpg  

Congratulations! Glad everything worked out. Was the Right Reverend Robert Gibson the official for your ceremony? Hope so. He's the best.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Banned

Re: Amazing Eagle Beach Wedding!

Yeah. i know that the people in Aruba gives a lot of respect towards their clients. So I wish you a Happy Married Life.

We were originally scheduled with Reverend Gibson on Wednesday. When we had to reschedule, he wasn't available. Our officiant was wonderful (I just can't remember his name right now).

Here is the link the piture gallery that Angela created: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bellarubaphoto/CarrieBrianLentz

Red face Wedding Question

Gorgious pictures, I am also getting married at the Riu Palace in Aruba on May 16th can't wait I am also going to contact the same photographer that you had they did a a great job. I have a wedding question for you we are dealing with all that wonderful paperwork and have not gotten a straight answer from anyone. I have a question on the non-inpediment how many years did you have to search back for these records do you remember. Thank you and if you could help me out with this question that would be great.

We actually did our paperwork in Colorado prior to leaving, so were "officially" married when we got to Aruba. We still had an officiant for the wedding and said our vows on the beach. It seemed easier (and cheaper) for us to do it that way. Sorry I can't help!

Angela is fantastic...I can't rave enough about her.