A family vacation had been planned for the first Week March 2009. In late January, my son announced he would be getting married in Aruba that week. We needed to plan a beach ceremony & beach reception in 6 weeks. Immediately I contacted Edwina Werleman at E2 Events & Celebrations: edwina.werleman@gmail.com; [Aruba cell: (297) 593-0006; USA # (641) 410-0477]. The wedding was March 2, 2009 at the Divi Phoenix. Unbelievable that Edwina could pull off a wedding for 50 guests in less than 6-weeks. Edwina coordinated the beach ceremony with the officiant and the beach set up – 50 covered chairs with big silver bows and an arch decorated with beautiful flowers and fabric as well as the steel pan for the music for the ceremony. Edwina arranged for the rehearsal, photographer [500+ photos] [Diane Keijzer – email: dianekeijzer@yahoo.com], videographer, the flowers / centerpieces, the cocktail hour & the reception set up on the beach at the Phoenix. The white beaded table runners with the centerpieces and many tiki torches looked phenomenal on the beach. She got the DJ and arranged for the buffet dinner & bar / dessert and wedding cake. Edwina stayed the evening to be sure everything went smoothly. Not one hiccup. To plan a wedding in Aruba in 6 weeks is amazing as you are on “Aruba Time”; however, Edwina was exact with every detail. She is an honest, hardworking lady who created a “fairy tale”. Her fees are reasonable, her knowledge is outstanding and she knows the right people to contact. Edwina’s communication with me was fast and reliable. Edwina worked extremely well with the Divi Phoenix as well as with all the vendors utilized. She gets the job done. She is tireless, but most of all honest! Edwina’s concern for honoring the wishes of the bride / groom is her most important undertaking. She is a perfectionist!
If you are planning a wedding and/or event in Aruba, do not attempt it without a Planner - contact Edwina – She is the best! She has contacts to do make up, hair, to steam your dress, rent you a villa, order the perfect cake, etc. She is the best event planner on the island of Aruba.
Visiting Aruba is not new to us. My family has been traveling to Aruba for 35+ years - and some family own houses and condos, yet we still needed a great planner (i.e. the orignal Reverand realized one week prior to the wedding, that he had a conflict on his calendar and could not perform the ceremony - Edwina knew who to call and had someone to replace him within hours). Edwina can plan any type of event and decorate any space - she is creative with great taste. She makes all the arrangements and she cares about people. Do not hesitate to contact her for any event – She does it all! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will.