Aruba Beach

Thread: Angela - Bella Photography

Angela - Bella Photography

Bella Aruba

I just got married July 3rd in Aruba. The ceremony was at Manchebo Beach and the reception took place at the Tierra del Sol. We didnít get married on the sand, instead we chose the Pavilion located right on the beach in front of Manchebo. Afterwards we took photos on the beach with our guests. We had about 130 guest come down from NJ/NY for our special day. More importantly we were truly blessed with Angela from Bella Aruba Photography. Choosing a photography to capture the biggest day of your life can be a tough decision. You have to make sure you are in good hands and that you can trust that person. Angela made her presence known from day one when we had a conference call with her from the states. She was direct, confident, helpful, and knowledgeable in her recommendations. Immediately after we hung up we felt very confident choosing her to shoot our most important day of our lives.

Upon arriving in Aruba some 6 months later, we met her and she was great from day 1. Iíve never met anyone who was as passionate and energetic of her job. She was funny and extremely outgoing. We loved her sense of humor and her professionalism. She was our photographer but she also gave us so much advice in other areas because she was so familiar with weddings taking place in Aruba.

The day of our wedding she took photos of all the groomsman and bridesmaids getting ready. She went above and beyond and her energy and personality lead the way as she took amazing shots of us.

At the wedding she was like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. I kid you not. She was in bushes, standing on columns, on her knees, etc. Whatever she had to do to get the shot she was looking for.

2 days after the wedding we did a photo shoot around the island and she picked us up in her truck and away we went. She brought us water and snacks for the 2 hour journey. I have been to Aruba over 100 times and I grew up there as a kid. Angela brought us to places on the other side of the island that Iíve never knew existed. The background she shot us in were breath taking and to die for. Like I said earlier she will do anything to get the shots. She was in the sand on her knees getting sandy while taking pictures of us and guiding us through each shot. She was in the water getting soaked and wet. Her timing was amazing also. she would catch every splash each wave made in every shot in the background.

I believe we paid for maybe a 2 hour package and she shot us well over 2 hours. Actually if I have any negative comments to say about her itís that she has so much energy and passion that she could have taken pictures of us forever!! I never dealt with anyone who had this much passion for her job. It was her hobby.

In conclusion I would have to say that coming from NJ and being in the catering business and meeting many photographers. I HIGHLY recommend Angela from Bella Photography for any couple looking to get married in Aruba. Her pictures came out AMAZING and the amount of packages and different options she offers is above and beyond.

Aruba since 1979
    Thanks and congratulations and welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    angela, bella photography does a wonderful job
    she is a great person

aruba is lucky indeed to have some wonderful photographers and wedding planners

Greek Wedding

It was an honor and a pleasure capturing your terrific Greek wedding. The traditional wedding was spectacular and I loved every moment. Thank you for making me feel as part of the family that day. From your mom, Aunts and Uncles and even the bridal party. Your guests were absolutely fantastic and the dancing to Oraia Poy 'Nai I Nifi Maswas awesome to capture. Your Uncle giving ELKOYMA to the guests was a true tradition especially to your wife. Loved it, every moment. Your wedding blew Cinderella's fairytale out of the water. "Dreams Do come True."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela - Bella Photography-dsc_6419together.jpg   Angela - Bella Photography-dsc_6553x5x7.jpg   Angela - Bella Photography-dsc_6578.jpg   Angela - Bella Photography-dsc_6637bwc.jpg  

Angela - Bella Photography-dsc_7257.jpg  
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Beautiful!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    does angela have a website??

Last edited by Arubalisa; 07-26-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    thanks lisa, my sd was interested after I sent her the link of the photos. she LOVED the photo between the palm trees.