Aruba Beach

Thread: Another Renaissance Wedding!

Another Renaissance Wedding!

I am SO happy I found this forum. My fiance and I met 6.5 years ago at what was the Westin at a business event and we are headed back next August to get married!

I just wanted to thank everyone, as I have found SO much information. I'm not sure how else to do that.

I do have one question, that I don't think I have seen answered. Has anyone done a FAKE wedding cake at their wedding on Renaissance Island? We will have the sheet cake to serve, but a fake tiered cake (with a piece cut out to put in real cake for the "cutting". There are SO many places in the US that do it, but I haven't seen anything for vendors in Aruba and I'm not sure that I want to pay for/trust shipping it.

Also, any current reviews on Elsa's flowers are greatly appreciated. I am new to the site and just learning, but I feel like a lot of the posts I am seeing are older??

Thanks everyone, again! This site is a godsend!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

just so you know, all postings in the wedding category go to moderation, so there may be a delay in seeing your post.
    (moderation because of many many spammers and self promoters, so we heavily moderate)

i have never heard of the "fake cake"

you will have to ask your aruba wedding planner about it.

when is the big day?
    Quote Originally Posted by alersh View Post
    I am SO happy I found this forum. My fiance and I met 6.5 years ago at what was the Westin at a business event and we are headed back next August to get married!

I just wanted to thank everyone, as I have found SO much information. I'm not sure how else to do that.

I do have one question, that I don't think I have seen answered. Has anyone done a FAKE wedding cake at their wedding on Renaissance Island? We will have the sheet cake to serve, but a fake tiered cake (with a piece cut out to put in real cake for the "cutting". There are SO many places in the US that do it, but I haven't seen anything for vendors in Aruba and I'm not sure that I want to pay for/trust shipping it.

Also, any current reviews on Elsa's flowers are greatly appreciated. I am new to the site and just learning, but I feel like a lot of the posts I am seeing are older??

Thanks everyone, again! This site is a godsend!

August 4, 2017. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

just so you know, all postings in the wedding category go to moderation, so there may be a delay in seeing your post.
    (moderation because of many many spammers and self promoters, so we heavily moderate)

i have never heard of the "fake cake"

you will have to ask your aruba wedding planner about it.

when is the big day?