Aruba Beach

Thread: Any must do's for honeymooners in Aruba?

Any must do's for honeymooners in Aruba?

My fiance and I are getting maried this Sat and will be in Aruba for a week on July 27th. What are some must see's/do's,other than the obvious , while we are there on our honeymoon?

I would look through som eof the info at http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/first%20time.html for some ideas. It really depends upon your specific interests.
    If you want to party check out Kukoo Kunuku or Tatoo.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Sunset on a boat or at a restaurant...

Screaming Eagle restaurant .................

Is the Kunuku bus really good on a Sunday? My fiance and I get married at the Marriott on Saturday and then send the parents and kids home Sunday. We have some friends staying Sunday night and I thought the bus might be fun since we won't get to 'party' much at the wedding. Also - after the wedding - are there any good options for an 'after-party'? Seemed to me like things close pretty early - at least in the Palm Beach area. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I would look through som eof the info at http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/first%20time.html for some ideas. It really depends upon your specific interests.
    If you want to party check out Kukoo Kunuku or Tatoo.

Banned
    The kukoo doesn't runs on Sundays - we wanted to do it this year but they told us the only option was to charter it (since we were a large group). It's a blast - we do it every year and everyone has a great time.

As for specific things to do, like others said - it all depends on your prefernces. I'm sure everyone could name the various restaurants for romantic sunset dinners: flying fishbone, azull, papiamento, etc. There's lots of sightseeing: all of downtown, the alto vista chapel, lighthouse, the gold mines, etc.

Jolly Pirate, Mi Dushi or DePalm have fun boating trips. If you're not into snorkeling - you can just hang out on the boat for a few hours!

My suggestion would be to relax and play it by ear! Enjoy!!