Aruba Beach

Thread: Anyone have any experience with Lisa Dammerman as a planner?

Anyone have any experience with Lisa Dammerman as a planner?

I am trying to figue out if I need to hire a seperate planner or if Lisa Dammerman from the Radisson is reputable? Any info is helpful?

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    To my understanding she is the new wedding planner at the radisson and her sister does wedding at the occidental and she has a lot of experience on weddings so feel free to contact her anytime she would be delightful to answer all your needs . i will be meeting with her next week and i will update you regard
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Hi...I used Lisa Dammerman in conjunction with Fransisca at the Radisson for my July 11, 2009 wedding. The two ladies executed a WONDERFUL event. I had 108 guests and 2 events. A welcome reception and the wedding the next day. Everything ran smooth..the food was GREAT, the drinks were top of the line and the assistance and availability were on point, which should be on your wedding day..They are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

we've been in contact with lisa and she's been wonderful. she responds fairly quickly to emails and returns phone calls when you ask her to.

i don't really see the need to hire another coordinator unless you plan on going with a lot of outside vendors. i figure the cost of another coordinator plus the savings (from outside vendors) will come out to be just the same if you used the resort vendors. if you're on top of things, you shouldn't really need another coordinator but i guess it also depends on how elaborate you want your wedding to be.

We recently returned from a vacation in Aruba and stayed at the Radisson. This was our second visit to Aruba, our first stay at the Radisson. We got engaged there and met with Lisa to get some ideas for our wedding in Aruba next summer. She was wonderful! Although we don't have an agreement yet, she was very accomodating, warm and helpful. I absolutely fell in love with the Radisson! We're hoping to have our wedding there next year. Please keep me posted on what you decide

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    I have met with her last week like curios112 say she is very warm and very accommodating at her new office at the radison and she is very open for all your thoughts and ideas also so feel free to contact her anytime
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html