Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Renaissance Marriott-Wedding

Aruba Renaissance Marriott-Wedding

My daughter was married at the Aruba Renaissance Marriott on the private island, July 3, 2010. The Marriott's wedding coordinator, Juney was amazing! Juney did not miss a detail, the wedding was perfect! From the first phone call to the last dance Juney did a great job! I must have sent him 100+ e-mails and he was patient, helpful and gave his full attention to every detail. My daughter nor I had to worry about anything! Everything from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, to the reception was planned and prepared exactly as we wished. All of the wait staff, bartenders, musicians, photographers were amazing. If you are considering having a wedding in Aruba definitely choose the Renaissance and request Juney! Along with our 45 guests we agree that without question this was the best wedding we have been too!

How wonderful! I'm so happy to hear that you and your daughter had such a great experience with the resort and Juney. I'm getting married there next Friday( July 23) and we can't wait!

Sheree, I can't believe your wedding is already next week!! Maybe I'll see you there since I'm arriving on July 26th...

Quote Originally Posted by A_J_Mitch View Post
    Sheree, I can't believe your wedding is already next week!! Maybe I'll see you there since I'm arriving on July 26th...

LOL... yes we will be on the island July 20-28 and spend the second part of the trip at the Divi.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyRichardson View Post
    My daughter was married at the Aruba Renaissance Marriott on the private island, July 3, 2010. The Marriott's wedding coordinator, Juney was amazing! Juney did not miss a detail, the wedding was perfect! From the first phone call to the last dance Juney did a great job! I must have sent him 100+ e-mails and he was patient, helpful and gave his full attention to every detail. My daughter nor I had to worry about anything! Everything from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, to the reception was planned and prepared exactly as we wished. All of the wait staff, bartenders, musicians, photographers were amazing. If you are considering having a wedding in Aruba definitely choose the Renaissance and request Juney! Along with our 45 guests we agree that without question this was the best wedding we have been too!

Perfect, as I expected the report to be ! Love that place...

questions

Hello, I am so glad your daughter had a great wedding. I between the Renaissance and the Westin. Can you advise if bugs were a problem? Any pictures of the island that you can share? Any and all advise is welcome.

Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by TracyRichardson View Post

Bride2011 - wherever you decide bring Off just in case. We had mosquito issues. Just be prepared just in case. I got married at the Westin and it was amazing! My review and some pictures are attached to the forum if you want to check it out. If you have any questions feel free to let me know also.

So happy to hear about your daughter's perfect wedding. I have been working with Juney and Annie (room coordinator) and so far it has been a bit tough. I think they are just super busy and I don't seem to get the responses in a timely manner. It takes anywhere from a week to two weeks for an email. And that frankly had me very worried about whether they would be detail oriented and would ensure everything went smoothly. But, after reading your post - I feel MUCH better and am confident in my decision to have it at their resort.

I am having it on the private island as well. I am a bit concerned about their vendors as I know nothing about them. Did you have the steel band and the DJ they recommended? If so, how were they?

Thank you soooo much!!

- Amber

Amber there are addtional reviews on Renaissance Island weddings at
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/wedd...naissance.html

Thank you ArubaLisa. I just went through a ton of the postings and they are so incredibly helpful. Wow, this forum is amazing for helping put a future bride's nerves at ease I am 1000% confident that we are making the best decision now!!

Thanks again!