Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Wedding!!! :)

Red face Aruba Wedding!!! :)

Hello!

I am currently in the beginning stages of planning my wedding and am very interested in an Aruba wedding. I have a ton of questions that i hope some of you may be able to answer. I'm estimating my wedding to have about 40 people. I would like an all inclusive resort because i feel that it would be a lot easier for everyone (Which resorts do you recommend? I want to keep costs as low as possible for my guests) I was thinking of having my wedding sometime between Sept and early Dec of 2013 (Would that be high season? Is there a low season in Aruba? Again i'm looking to keep costs somewhat lower for my guests). My budget as of right now is $10,000. I'm not sure if an average wedding in Aruba is even possible with that much. I was hoping to cover mine and my fiance's airfare/hotel stay, beach and civil ceremony, photographer,hair/makeup,dj (or renting sound system from resort for ipod use) and wedding reception with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dee from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

please............. talk to a wedding planner. either one at the resort where you hope to stay or an independent wedding planner. a wedding planner can and will answer all of your questions.

also too read thru the threads in this category and feel free to ask the same to other brides and grooms.

there are a number of aruba wedding vendors that are members of this forum and they may step up and give you some suggestions replying to your posting.
    they however, per the rules of the aruba.com forum, cannot solicit your business using this forum or private messaging feature.

but, feel free to contact any of them. one of them may earn you as a client!

i hope lots of our planners and other wedding vendors reply as well as other brides/grooms.

we are all here to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee0525 View Post
    Hello!

I am currently in the beginning stages of planning my wedding and am very interested in an Aruba wedding. I have a ton of questions that i hope some of you may be able to answer. I'm estimating my wedding to have about 40 people. I would like an all inclusive resort because i feel that it would be a lot easier for everyone (Which resorts do you recommend? I want to keep costs as low as possible for my guests) I was thinking of having my wedding sometime between Sept and early Dec of 2013 (Would that be high season? Is there a low season in Aruba? Again i'm looking to keep costs somewhat lower for my guests). My budget as of right now is $10,000. I'm not sure if an average wedding in Aruba is even possible with that much. I was hoping to cover mine and my fiance's airfare/hotel stay, beach and civil ceremony, photographer,hair/makeup,dj (or renting sound system from resort for ipod use) and wedding reception with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dee from NJ

Hi DeeDee!! Congratulations, and ENJOY every second of planning!! My husband and I got married in Aruba 10/1/10, and EVERYTHING about it was simply amazing!! We got married at the Divi AI, and I can not recommend it enought, it was perfect in every way. We had 32 people with us, got married on the beach, and had a reception with a DJ at the LINKs, poolside, all of my guests are STILL talking about how much fun we had!! We used the wedding planners at the Divi, and they were great. There is not one single thing I would have done differently, the day was purely perfect.. My entire wedding, reception, all incluseve trip for the two of us, was just about what your budget is.. including my dress. Oh, and my flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!! I posted pictures when we got back, I think you may still be able to find them here, if not,, you are welcome to facebook friend me!!
    Have a ball!
    Enjoy every moment!!
    Tammy Brown
    P. S. Do not worry if you don't hear back from your contacts in Aruba immediately,,, just have faith, Aruba time is slower,,, and WAY better, just trust that they have it all covered, they do this all the time,,, they will make it happen...... just go with it,,, you won't regret a second.............

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/vbgallery/brows...mageuser=20086
    here is the link to Barneynewf's photos.