Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Aruba Wedding to come - August 2013

Talking Aruba Wedding to come - August 2013

Hello Everyone!

I have 10 months to go for my Aruban Wedding. I have been to the beautiful island twice before (once in 2005 and 2011 - to plan my wedding).

My fiance Brian and I visited all the hotels and picked The Occidental Grand as our choice. We have Jason M as our photographer. And we are still searching for a DJ/Congo Player/Florist!?!!?!?

Any advice or information would be Greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Diana

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

was your wedding planner unable to make any suggestions of a DJ and steel drummer and florist?

one of our members, cyclone promotions i will message him for you he does steel pan and dj stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaBrian View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I have 10 months to go for my Aruban Wedding. I have been to the beautiful island twice before (once in 2005 and 2011 - to plan my wedding).

My fiance Brian and I visited all the hotels and picked The Occidental Grand as our choice. We have Jason M as our photographer. And we are still searching for a DJ/Congo Player/Florist!?!!?!?

Any advice or information would be Greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to chatting with you all

Diana

Thank you,

My wedding planner is amazing and she did refer Dj Jessie of Swingmasterz and Dj Tino, but through reviews we would like to get in touch with TINO if possible. His website is apparently down whenever I try to load it.

Is it "Cyclone Productions" or "Cyclone Promotions"? maybe that is my error.

We are also particularly looking for a Bongo/Conga Player over a Steel Pan Band. Our wedding planner did suggest Jeremy Lampe or Nick Connor but they do Steel Pan.

I also read about Gerrald Martes who plays Saxophone but I am unable to find his contact information.

And for florist the only one we were reffered to was Oscar C but I am looking for other options.

Thank you

Aruba since 1979
    who is your planner?

and cyclone promotions is tino.

Our wedding planner is Eliana-Fun Aguello from Occidental Grand and I must say she has been amazing in helping us with planning our wedding and giving us names of vendors.

I just find it difficult to actually contact them because they do not have a website sometimes or direct email.

The only florist I received information on is Oscar and I am looking for any others near the OGA for the day. Or if there is a florist who has a website that way it is much easier to just pick arrangements such as bouquets/centerpieces, etc.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    if you need Tino's email, let me know. He is doing my stepdaughter's wedding next year. We are also using Elsa's Florist. If you need their email, let me know. You can PM me and I'll send you their emails. We are going in November to firm up details and will be meeting with Jason, Tino and someone from Elsa's...

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Hey Diana Brain

I have receive your e mail earlier today I'm looking for the name that you provide me for for the Congo player and i will let you know shortly on regard my website it is temporay under construction

Look forward to DJ for your wedding day

DJ tino
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Thank you Tino! We are looking forward to working with you as well!

Gaby, yes please do PM me for the Florists information. That is exciting that you are going in November, Have fun!

Thank you Andrea as well

Aruba since 1979
    you are welcome dianabrian
    we all work hard to find everyone the information that they request!
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaBrian View Post
    Thank you Tino! We are looking forward to working with you as well!

Gaby, yes please do PM me for the Florists information. That is exciting that you are going in November, Have fun!

Thank you Andrea as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast