Aruba Beach

Thread: Aruba Wedding - Hyatt

Aruba Wedding - Hyatt

Just wanted to briefly thank Aruba and the people of Aruba (the moderators of this site as well) for helping me plan my wedding. I had my wedding at the end of June at the Hyatt Aruba and it was awesome. Friends and family raved about not only my wedding activities but also the wonderful island. I was there for 8 days and it rained for 2 minutes during my stay - the weather is perfect so don't bother checking the weather (they are never accurate).

The food was excellent (a few of my guests said it was the best coconut shrimp they ever had) and so was the service. Thank you Tita for your attentiveness and planning skills - you planned the ceremony and reception in a breeze.

If anyone has questions about the Hyatt, feel free to pm me. The Hyatt is more expensive relative to other hotels but the pictures, landscape and pool is well worth the money. I had a lot of guests stay at the Marriott and they were happy there too (their rooms were also very nice) but the Hyatt location and pool can't be beat.

A note to all brides - don't worry about the details and over-do the planning. Guests are just happy that they are in paradise.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by pc42 View Post
    Just wanted to briefly thank Aruba and the people of Aruba (the moderators of this site as well) for helping me plan my wedding.

A note to all brides - don't worry about the details and over-do the planning. Guests are just happy that they are in paradise.
    Nice to hear you had a great time. Thanks for posting that response....
    I agree that the there's a lot of good info out there from this site and from the moderators...

Hi - I am getting married next July and am still trying to pick a resort. The Hyatt looks beautiful, but I think may be out of our budget and too expensive for our guests. Do you have pictures you can post? Congratulations and I am glad it went well!

pm me your email and i can send you a few pictures.