Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aruba Wedding in July

Aruba Wedding in July

New to Forum....My daughter is getting married in Aruba July 24th at the Divi All Inclusive, the one by the Tam. The wedding planning is Robert Arenz with 2GoAruba Weddings. We are all very excited. Has anyone used his services and had their wedding at the Divi?

Hi and Welcome to the forum ) I am also getting married on July 24th, but I am having it at the Bucuti. Sorry I can't give any advise on the Divi or Robert, but I thought I would say hi since we'll be there at the same time getting married )

WOW lots of weddings, i am renewing my vows on the 24th July, we are staying at the tam. Unsure about planner yet because it is booked through the agent (from UK so must be done differently). Have a good wedding all
    Leanne

Next Aruba trip in

WOW there will be a lot of weddings that day. I'm sure it's a poperly month. Best wishes to you both. We are also staying at the TAM....there will be about 25 of us.

Colorado Lighthouse and the stunning views
    Oh My god so many of us are getting married in Aruba. We are staying at the Tam and are getting married on 25th July. I am going with Leanne G who is renewing their vows too so it should be wedding parties all the way.
    See you all in Aruba. Who's getting really excited? I am.....

Wow, lots of weddings! im sure that will be a beautiful day

Bubbly_Babs,

Are you getting married at the TAM?

Yes bubbly_babs is getting married at the tam, we are going together, i am renewing my vows, she is getting married
    Leanne

Next Aruba trip in

I love the fact that you are all choosing Aruba as the place to get married or to renew your vows. Aruba is always a great place to get married. Congratulations and have a great ceremony!
    I bet you the weather will be nice!

LeanneG, what wedding planner are you using? Also anyone....have you heard of Robert Arenz?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast