Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aruba Wedding in July

Quote Originally Posted by TDEMDR04 View Post
    LeanneG, what wedding planner are you using? Also anyone....have you heard of Robert Arenz?
    Unsure regarding planner as our tour operator sorts it all out, we know nothing until we get to aruba. Planning must be different here in the UK. (photographer also paid for and we dont know who that is, think it is allocated on arival)
    Leanne

Next Aruba trip in

Bucuti Beach Resort on a gorgeous sections of Eagle Beach, Mirandi's Restaurant

My wedding was just last friday!

Quote Originally Posted by TDEMDR04 View Post
    New to Forum....My daughter is getting married in Aruba July 24th at the Divi All Inclusive, the one by the Tam. The wedding planning is Robert Arenz with 2GoAruba Weddings. We are all very excited. Has anyone used his services and had their wedding at the Divi?
    Robert Arnez was my photographer and he was amazing! I would love to show you my beautiful pictures. And they will say everything. I do have some advice though. I researched for over a year and even went to Aruba 2 months before my wedding to finalize and detail things. let me know.... Good luck

Aruba since 1979
    stephanie you are responding to a 2 yr old post
    just an fyi
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie10857 View Post
    Robert Arnez was my photographer and he was amazing! I would love to show you my beautiful pictures. And they will say everything. I do have some advice though. I researched for over a year and even went to Aruba 2 months before my wedding to finalize and detail things. let me know.... Good luck

I am using Robert Arenz for my wedding. Here is his website http://www.photographyaruba.com/. I was offered a few different photographers for our summer wedding, but I liked his angles and shots the best. I also see a bride on here recenlty just used him and was very pleased.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12